The X Factor!!

x-kirsty-x said:
I dont suppose it matters who wins cos after a few singles you never hear from them again :?

So true - whatever happened to Shane from last year? I think I only heard his Christmas song (which I believe was an absolutely appalling song anyway)

they used to push the winners. get them on tv shows, kids shows ect. now they dont bother. i guess they get the money from the show ect then forget about it.

most of them have dissapeared. gareth (who i loved :oops: ), michelle, shane and steve brookstien to name but a few.

the only one you see occasionally is will young.

so who's going tonight then?

i think it will proberly be ray, as the mac donalds seem to be staying dont they.

i like ray but there is something dodgey about him. dont you think.

Ahh Will Young, i love him!

I ithnk it's gotta be the McDonald brothers to go tonight, if not then the show is defo rigged!

well the mc donalds went. which is the way it should have been.

IMO rays first song wasnt very good. did well on the second though.

tbh didnt like many of the performances tonight.

didnt like the accapelo song ben done at all. and i usually like his songs.

gna be a good semi final me thinks.

Yahay!!!!!! Finally the British public have come though!!! :clap:

I really didn't get the Mc brothers. :?

they were forgettable.

so who are you routing to win?

im either ray or ben, cant decide which though. im steering towards ray, but like ben alot too.

keslo66 said:
i like ray but there is something dodgey about him. dont you think.

Only just joining in this mass debate (tee hee)

Is Ray Jimmy Crankies love child?? :think:

I expect to see on the Liverpool Empire next christmas as Buttons or some other cheesy love intrest for the leading Panto lady.........

[quote="zoe cIs Ray Jimmy Crankies love child?? :think:

[/quote]

:rotfl:

I want Leona to win. Her voice is amazing!

they are all crap but leona is the best ofthe lot

I love leonnas voice she sounds amazing. but i dont like her as a person she is a big drip and talks like a 7yr old!! "fank you evwee one"
bla bla bla

i dont like ben hes a pillock. i like Ray though he just makes me smile :)

leonna t win though. she does deserve it

welll it was time for the macdonald bros to go admitedly but they did make me smile and they were lovely chaps. i did enjoy their 2nd song and like simon said they took it like men.

leona has a fantastic voice but her personality lacks for me and ray is a one trip pony. Ben to win it for me now me thinks. that queen song he did with the choir was fantastic.

i think leona is fantastic. You are forgetting that she is only 17. How many 17 year olds do you know that have that much personality at that stage, and i am only talking about performing 17 year olds. I just hope they dont ruin her like Shane Ward, with all that money i dont know why they dont give them original material instead of rubbish covers all the time.

ive never agreed with the statement of ray being a 1 trick pony.

IMO if your good at something stick to it. its all about the media trying to change people.

there is a gap in the market for a young swing singer. as there is for a rock singer. thats why i like ben and ray :)

I am puttin a big bet on Leona winning so i can buy some nice shoes with my winnings :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back