X Factor contestant made up 'sob story'

What a numpty!! :roll: I hate the 'sob stories' on x factor. I just wanna see the bad people who genuinely believe they are amazing! :rotfl:

Meh!! His story made no difference to me, he was a good singer!

I am watching x-factor online and I'm just on that exact bit.

He's blabbing on about how he wants a real family and doesnt want the judges to feel sorry for him. I think anyone who goes in with a sob story shouldn't be allowed through because I just don't see how it's relevant

JoAnn&Aimee said:
What a numpty!! :roll: I hate the 'sob stories' on x factor. I just wanna see the bad people who genuinely believe they are amazing! :rotfl:
Haha you're soooo right! :rotfl:

Kitty, I agree! They should cut those bits... It always annoys me :roll:

It's like, I really liked Nicki last year, but I heard about her Dad dying and her finding the audition letter in all his stuff so many times that the sadness of it starting to wear off a bit :oops: As awful as it sounds!

xx

Oih ffs!!!

IO must admit I did read this and have a giggle but yeah the sob stories and that music they play when you know the "story" is coming good grief who cares as long as you have a good voice... :roll:

personally i feel more empathy for ppl who you find out stories about them AFTER they become famous and THEN they tell their story not all this, I have ten legs and have to wear glasses bulltish!

I felt sorry for him but he's obviously just a dim witt! Oh well :shakehead:

Omg What a Div!!! :lol:

I hate the bit where they play the sad music and tell a sob story ... like it makes them a better singer, Come on!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back