***X Factor sticky***

ejjie said:
I love Diana I just cried my little hormonal eyes out watching her go. I am sure she's sleeping with Owen (I know that's the wrong spelling)

I feel sad now I wanted Laura and Diana in the final and they're both gone :cry: :cry: :cry:

I agree, the ones i liked are all gone.

I do think alex is a great singer but im not keen on her, she's too OTT in her video links before the songs and her speaches after with the crying and 'I want this and ANYTHING in my way has to go', etc.

Im not really bothered who wins now though dont think owens good enough to win. I thought jls were good this week though.xx

thank god diana and her hands are gone!!!yay :cheer:

she is so sh*ggin eoghan too :?

I think Alexandra should win!!!

I actually quite liked Diana, but i must admit she was crap last week!!!

Shoot me down in flames but i REALLY dont like JLS

If x factor r eally is a singing contest Alexandra should win, i didnt like her for ages, she just doesnt seem that nice, but her singing is so good hse has to win

I want JLS or Alex to win. I just don't 'get' Eoghan at all, I mean he's not that good :?

OMG ALEXANDRA'S PERFORMANCE WITH BEYONCE MADE ME CRY. IT WAS INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laetitia85 said:
OMG ALEXANDRA'S PERFORMANCE WITH BEYONCE MADE ME CRY. IT WAS INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know!!!! I had goosepimples.... was perfect!!

SarahH said:
laetitia85 said:

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW :clap:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
SarahH said:
laetitia85 said:

Made me cry too - the kids thought i was mad lol

kelsey said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:
SarahH said:
laetitia85 said:

Made me cry too - the kids thought i was mad lol

My jaw hit the floor, Im sooooo you tubing that later and then downloading it on LW next week!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: GO ON ALEXANDRA AND BEYONCE.

What a performance.

Made me cry, Alex was so emotional bless her.

I must have misssed something, I thought that song was crap :?

Alex will be a worthy winner though, she just has cut all that waterworks shit, it's tiresome :talkhand: Once or twice maybe, but EVERYTIME she's on camera??

Anyone else had enough of Eoghan's favourite line.. "Im just 16 years old.. a 16 year old boy.. the youngest contestant..." Blah blah blahhh!!!!

How obviously pathetic. Yeah, its a great achievement and 16 is young BUT using it in every single show 5+ times has lost all meaning now :bored:

Minxy said:

Alex will be a worthy winner though, she just has cut all that waterworks sh*t, it's tiresome :talkhand: Once or twice maybe, but EVERYTIME she's on camera??

would love to know what channel yuo were watching :rotfl: :rotfl:
no worse then eggnog!

Minxy said:

Alex will be a worthy winner though, she just has cut all that waterworks sh*t, it's tiresome :talkhand: Once or twice maybe, but EVERYTIME she's on camera??

think we have the same tv - I didn't get it either. Beyonce looked a bit embaressed at the waterworks lol.I just wish she would stop crying.

YESSSSSSSSSS BYE BYE EGGNOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I DONT CARE WHO WINS NOW!!!!!!!!!

If I was singing live on stage with Beyonce with a bazzillion people watching me I would be crying, peeing, sweating pretty much water coming from everywhere!

ooooooooh i want alex to win

I'm sooo excited now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back