***X Factor sticky***

Same difference....OMG what a joke!! they should go back to doing kids' parties :lol:

I lurve Britney.....she's had a hard time but did well on sat i think :clap:

fan sites pop up all the time lol, anyone seen the 'I want to cut diana vickers hand off' on facebook :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Do you think the were worried that people were getting fed up of Diana so they got her to do something different and it was SHITE!!!!! It was like a school disco when the annoying popular kid gets up on stage and wants to sing. It was terrible, wish the judges would stop licking arse!

Eggnog (cant spell the name and not even gonna try) was alfull too. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

D90DB4C5-9EF3-469B-185B7CB3752B1DF9.jpg

HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE, HOW CAN U NOT JUST LOVE HIM!!!!!!

Loved his little boogie, didnt like Dianas performance and Alex chose a funny song I thought? Not really a 'singin; song is it that Rihanna one? Loved her dancers outfits tho, monochrome never goes out!!!

mummykay said:
fan sites pop up all the time lol, anyone seen the 'I want to cut diana vickers hand off' on facebook :lol:

I want to cut my ears off when I hear her. She has the most annoying voice ever! That wierd throaty sound and the waving hands, she's like Al Jolsen :?

She's GOT to go tonight.

Oeghan's quite wierd, but I think he has a lovely voice :)

I love Diana I just cried my little hormonal eyes out watching her go. I am sure she's sleeping with Owen (I know that's the wrong spelling)

I feel sad now I wanted Laura and Diana in the final and they're both gone :cry: :cry: :cry:

thank fuck for that - though the crying at the end was a tad over the top.

Bye Diana :D :wave: HOW TINY IS CHERYL AND THAT TEENY TINY WAIST! :shock: WOW.

loved diana going to miss her it was a really hard decision none of them desserved to go.

gonna be a good final. :dance:

Diane wsa not good enough tonight it was either between her or owen to go
but like i said in my last post owen has so many voting for him and him only from his country
so i knew he would make it to the finals I want Alex to win she is amazing !!
I have to admitt i was in tears tonight when owen and the est of them run onto the stage
and throw there arms around diana i just burst into tears was so sad ..
Dont know if it was the medication am on for this icsi :rotfl: or was it really sad lol
I think Alex will sing (ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS MARIAH CAREY) next week what do you think
xxxx

Wooohooooo she's gone! :cheer: :cheer:

Thank the Lord! I couldn't stand one more week of her wailing, whingey voice! Come on Alex, she has to win it!

Diana's gone and hugs all around aawwwww. Got a bit emotional this week eh?

I want Alex to do Whitney's I Will Always Love You. She'd be smashing at that, but i suppose a Christmas song would be more relevent.

yay Diana is finally gone thank god for that, she overstayed her welcome IMO. Eoghans crying made me laugh, it was so over the top, my mate said she cried but even though Im emotional wreck at the mo that failed to move me at all. I feel he shouldnt be there now as all they can get him to do is cheesy HSM style numbers, thats all hes done for 2 weeks now.

Alex to win! Mind you her stupid speech at the end of her 2nd song didnt endear her at all, it was like a flippin oscar acceptance speech, and not needed at all :wall:

:cheer: wooohooo shes gone finally! :cheer: its been to long. i was ready to start screaming at the telly if they said that she was through.

should be an exciting final not sure who i want to win Alex or JLS. either one id be happy.

I loved Astons little backflip on Umberella-ella-ella-eh lol!! Hes goin out with my mates sis

and OMG I WANTED TO HUG EOGHAN WITH HIS LITTLE CRYIN FACE, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back