The X Factor!!

I can't wait till tonight either although it's not the final I had hoped for. I don't know what will happen, I think Leona will prob win but wouldn't be surprised if the strange public vote for Ray :?

I watched the prog on ITV2 last night and Ray is singing, White Christmas and My Way and Leona is singing a Mariah Carey Christmas one and another one which I can't remember!!

Should be a good en :D

Xxx

who ever wins will pale into insignifigance in less than a year :moon:

True, budge u crack me up, and Sophie..........wheres my invite??!! Im watching with my daughters as OH is out for the night.

Well done Leona but i voted twice for ray :cheer:
knew she would win anyway as i still think its all a fix :think:

weestar21 said:

I think its a fix also, but I think they fixed it right this year as she was best one for the job, I think she has a great voice and it will only get better with age and training!

jennywren said:
weestar21 said:

I think its a fix also, but I think they fixed it right this year as she was best one for the job, I think she has a great voice and it will only get better with age and training!

OMG why would someone stalk you on here?

xxx

complete fix. that song was chose for her. it doesnt suit rays voice at all. pah.

they were pushing her all night. it was so obvious.

i bet ray at the bookies. n the hope he would win. OH bet leona. so we have won something lol.

Leona deserved to win, what a wonderful voice she has. :) I voted and by phone and text for her last night like every week, not that she needed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back