***X Factor sticky***

home wreckin claims and sex tapes never hurt anyone - a la AntheaTurner and Paris Hilton :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

MagicMarkers said:
I dno if it worked for paris hilton . . ..

paris Hilton already had a "career" though. she was already famous when the sex tape came out, she was already known for a wild behaviour so people didn't really care. whereas Alexandra hasn't even started properly! this would be a huge setback :think:

mummykay said:
Waiting4amiracle said:
lmao at Mummykay she has turned into a man eater :rotfl:
i am going to see the xfactor live in march so i will be posting some photos of austin
:lol: you might think he is :puke: in reality pics and not porfolio pics :rotfl:

turned into a maneater = no
born as a maneater = yes
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: (im not bad at all!!! :oops: )

i think hes gooooorgeous, proper essex boy haha :lol:

when is the tour???

:rotfl: born a maneater :lol: the tour is the 4th march and its at the liverpool echo arena
thats the one i am going to & there is also one at manchester arena as well

MagicMarkers ... This is the xfactor thread not the paris hilton thread dont be so off topic :lol:
:rotfl: :rotfl: they always seem to find sex tapes where do they know where to look :rotfl:
That lauren from the hills any one watch that i love it well she was suppose to have one as well
never messed her life up if not it done her more good :rotfl:

scones said:
You lot crack me up :rotfl: so many varied opinions of the xfactor lot!!!!

Alex hasnt become a milti millionaire, she only gets about £150 grand to start, ok thats a lot of cash but she wont be a millionaire unless she has longevity.

where ever did you get that story from £150 grand ?? She gets a £1million singing contract thats £1million thats her's already :doh: :think: before you speak :moon: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
With out a doubt she will be a multi millionaire by next christmas just like leona is now
She has already been the fastest selling solo artist of all time fastest downloading song ever
and will be number 1 if its not already for christmas :shhh:

I wouldnt class Leona as a "multi-millionaire", yes she maybe has 2 or 3 million which is a shit load of moola and also more than one making it multi.... but she is not literally rolling in it as people would think... she is making the record bosses multi millionaires

Always the same... thats why Girls Aloud and the Spice Girls sacked their managers and got new ones as they were selling millions upon millions of records and hardly making any money... was all going into the fat boss' hand!

I love Girls Aloud and the Spice Girls :D

Leona is awesomeness, she doesnt seem in it for the money - shes jus got an amazin voice and thats why I love her :D

SarahH said:
I wouldnt class Leona as a "multi-millionaire", yes she maybe has 2 or 3 million

I think anything from 2 million up is 'multi-millionnaire' hun!
:wink:

re the money alex gets,
she gets 150 grand in her hand cash,
the rest of the money goes into setting up her recording contract, making singles, making videos etc , she will then get a percentage of every sale of every Cd (normally about 35p) which adds up,
all her wardrobe is paid for and her travel expensives are paid for the latter 2 do not come out of the 1 million recording contract!

The 1 million is what the contract is worth, she doesnt get that much cash!

(if she did think how would it work with a band?! they couldnt spilt it or give them 1 million each, so its easier to give them a contract worth 1 million!)

"What storm just said" re: the cash alex will get now.

Everyone will still be talking about this x factor when the next x factor is on
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Lets say good bye to this thread :rotfl: Alex won and cant wait
till next x factor starts :cheer: Or should i say BIG Brother :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back