***X Factor sticky***

Ohhh do we have some good singers amongst us (beanie)?
Do we get the pleasure of hearing your voice :)

mummykay said:
article-1093785-02C222ED000005DC-885_468x302.jpg

im goin to marry them, all four of them, yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aston sang like singin proper harmonies etc, Alex jus kinda shouted and tried to warble, I dont like her version of Hallelujah but I downloaded the JLS version :lol:

Oh I have to say I was impressed with the lead vocalist, he was very good.

This thread is really making me smile whenever i read it! The debtaes are soooo funny i love beanies quotes and then every now and then MK pops up a picture of some of the totty just to spice it up!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

240448445_l.jpg

one for luck, he really is toooooooooo pretty not to perv over haha

probably, depends if hes got the stayin power tho - too many drop off the entertainment world after 1 song - am hopin that will happen to Same Difference haha :rotfl:

I just dont get the Austin thing....

if anyone cried shit loads on the whole of the show - it was him, big woosey baby!

SarahH said:
I just dont get the Austin thing....

if anyone cried sh*t loads on the whole of the show - it was him, big woosey baby!

but he was cute with it and I want to marry him so hush Sarah :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rotfl: :lol: :lol: :rotfl: This thread has gone bonkers the quotes from people
have been so funny were all mad ones but i have a excuse i am full of hcg cause i had my trigger
injection on saturday night for isci/ivf lmao at Mummykay she has turned into a man eater :rotfl:
i am going to see the xfactor live in march so i will be posting some photos of austin
:lol: you might think he is :puke: in reality pics and not porfolio pics :rotfl:

Waiting4amiracle said:
lmao at Mummykay she has turned into a man eater :rotfl:
i am going to see the xfactor live in march so i will be posting some photos of austin
:lol: you might think he is :puke: in reality pics and not porfolio pics :rotfl:

turned into a maneater = no
born as a maneater = yes
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: (im not bad at all!!! :oops: )

i think hes gooooorgeous, proper essex boy haha :lol:

when is the tour???

You lot crack me up :rotfl: so many varied opinions of the xfactor lot!!!!

Alex hasnt become a milti millionaire, she only gets about £150 grand to start, ok thats a lot of cash but she wont be a millionaire unless she has longevity.

ReggiesMummy said:
This thread is really making me smile whenever i read it! The debtaes are soooo funny i love beanies quotes

*cries uncontrollably* :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back