***X Factor sticky***

ooh yes please espec for when the live shows start!

xxx

8) I read the title and thought " can we have reeewind" lol!

but yeah a sticky would be great for x factor!! :)

anyone stand out to you yet that you have seen in the heats.
I liked the girl that didnt make it a few years ago.

One of my sisters good mates is on Xfactor tonight- He is from london.. called Kenny and he has blond hair..woop woop

that girl jus wrecked somewhere over the rainbow! :lol:

hahahahahahahahahahaha :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: at Betty doing a gang bang :rotfl:

haha betty was great! bless her! i thought that amy girl was good-I thought that michael guy who did
aint no sunshine was good..and fit..blatantly gay though..lol

My prediction - Joseph will win! (The fit guy Cheryl was drooling over!)

glitzyglamgirl said:
My prediction - Joseph will win! (The fit guy Cheryl was drooling over!)

:rotfl: You and your predictions! I bet you are right too! :rotfl:

the girl who sang 'there you'll be' for her dad after her mum had died was amazing, I really liked her - made a nice change to see an innocent raw talent rather than those hoebag wannabes

which catagories do we reckon the judges will get?

i def think they will give cheryl the groups, see how many pearls of wisdom she passes on :roll:

i like quite a few this year, thank god the talent has improved cus last year i couldnt give two hoots as wether it was that welsh guy or the one that won! i thought last years line up was rubbish but i think they have got some good contenders this year!! :cheer: cant wait

xxxx

it looks fab, i love the blonde girl was she called diana she was excellent :cheer:

mummykay said:
the girl who sang 'there you'll be' for her dad after her mum had died was amazing, I really liked her - made a nice change to see an innocent raw talent rather than those hoebag wannabes

Yuh she did look innocent and more 'normal' in a good way :) Sob stories normally bug me but a friend of mine sang that song when her mum died and so the song itself has always touched me and she sang it so beautifully!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back