***X Factor sticky***

I think ALex os fab and worthy of winning but the tears have really put me off her, they actually seemed fake at some points last night.It wasnt very professional of her to grab hold of beyonce, I found it all a little toe curling.

I predict that Alex is going to turn into one hell of a diva-demanding this that and the other, just you wait! Enough of the tears, look how gracious JLS were at coming 2nd-very professional and humble, Alex just fell around the stage, i was cringing for her, and I have one more thing to say, Alex and Cheryl - GET A ROOM!!!!!!! :talkhand:

scones said:
I think ALex os fab and worthy of winning but the tears have really put me off her, they actually seemed fake at some points last night.It wasnt very professional of her to grab hold of beyonce, I found it all a little toe curling.

I predict that Alex is going to turn into one hell of a diva-demanding this that and the other, just you wait! Enough of the tears, look how gracious JLS were at coming 2nd-very professional and humble, Alex just fell around the stage, i was cringing for her, and I have one more thing to say, Alex and Cheryl - GET A ROOM!!!!!!! :talkhand:

Sooooo true!! I thought they seemed fake after a while too it was cringe-worthy the way she couldnt even get her words out and i felt embarrased on Beyonce's behalf too! Pull yourself together woman!!!! And i think she will become a diva too!xx

It was on the news today that Alex beat jls by 1 million votes
They all change to divas onec they have the taste of it but lets face it
if one of us won the x factor last night and sung with beyonce
We would be crying i know i would and when we got home and reality sinks in
what would we be like then ?? She is singing with elton john in the 02 concert
and was told this last night on stage thats enough to make you cry
all the singers take that , beyonce, mariah carey, will young, all the people
and then to be told your singing with elton john on new years eve :shock:
i think i would throw up of faint with excitment :rotfl:

i cant believe Eoghan won so many shows , what happened to his voters in the final :shock:

Waiting4amiracle said:
It was on the news today that Alex beat jls by 1 million votes
They all change to divas onec they have the taste of it but lets face it
if one of us won the x factor last night and sung with beyonce
We would be crying i know i would and when we got home and reality sinks in
what would we be like then ?? She is singing with elton john in the 02 concert
and was told this last night on stage thats enough to make you cry
all the singers take that , beyonce, mariah carey, will young, all the people
and then to be told your singing with elton john on new years eve :shock:
i think i would throw up of faint with excitment :rotfl:

i think that would depend on what your idea of a dream is - me personally it wouldn't be singing with Beyonce or Elton John. I'm all for people being emotional when they achieve their dream but to be crying about it aaaalllll the time is just crap and looks manufactured.

beanie said:
i think that would depend on what your idea of a dream is - me personally it wouldn't be singing with Beyonce or Elton John. I'm all for people being emotional when they achieve their dream but to be crying about it aaaalllll the time is just crap and looks manufactured.

It all goes by how passionate you are about music. I love music, studied it would love to live the dream of performing live infront of millions of people....
If you are that passionate about it tho, you would cry with the whole shock "oh my god" no matter who it was I was singing with... whether it was Madonna, Beyonce or someone like The Nolans.... would just be soooo overwelming

SarahH said:
beanie said:

It all goes by how passionate you are about music. I love music, studied it would love to live the dream of performing live infront of millions of people....
If you are that passionate about it tho, you would cry with the whole shock "oh my god" no matter who it was I was singing with... whether it was Madonna, Beyonce or someone like The Nolans.... would just be soooo overwelming

ah that'd be it,I only studied it to GCSE level. If I had taken it at A level perhaps I would have been sobbing along with her :wink: .

Look I wish her all the best even though she has ruined my fave song, but I just think she is fakey Mcfake fake with her tears.

beanie said:
SarahH said:
beanie said:

ah that'd be it,I only studied it to GCSE level. If I had taken it at A level perhaps I would have been sobbing along with her :wink: .

Look I wish her all the best even though she has ruined my fave song, but I just think she is fakey Mcfake fake with her tears.

:? Well that was a tad sarcastic! :?

Oh well, agree to disagree again :)

Was meant as tongue in cheek, not sarcasm - hence the wink :)

I could forgive her for crying to Beyonce, if she hadn't sobbed her way through every fricking round previous :roll:

She has a talent and I wish her the best but the endless hyperbole of 'dreams' (ripped off so wonderfully by Peter Kay) just serves to remind me how so many of these poor suckers are tomorrow's chip paper.

*droooooooooooool*

austindrage2zf9.jpg

beanie said:
I just think she is fakey Mcfake fake with her tears.

Great way of summing it up, so true :rotfl: :rotfl:

And :lol: to Mummykay for lightening the tone!xx

My cousin is like that too. She is extremely emotional and when she is overwhelmed with emotions she cries just as much. She can't control it, she doesn't fake it. she gets very embarrassed because it all seems a bit too much and fake sometimes, but different people have different ways of showing their emotions, and very often it's hard to control.

[/color][/quote]

i think that would depend on what your idea of a dream is - me personally it wouldn't be singing with Beyonce or Elton John. I'm all for people being emotional when they achieve their dream but to be crying about it aaaalllll the time is just crap and looks manufactured.[/quote]

At the end of the day Alex won and jls never :rotfl:
aww you sound boring what is your dream then ??
cant imagen anything more better than singing live with some one as famous as thesa artists
and knowing you are a multi millioniare ?? Standing on that stage knowing you can have anything you want cause you just BEAT jls :rotfl: thats emotional ..

So you telling me if you won the lottery you would say oh i have won put it in your pocket
go and put the kettle on and sit down and watch tv ??

I heard today on tv she has beat leona and all others on x factor for best and fast selling cd ever
At the end of the day she dont put bread on my table but i aint bitter the best girl won
she has every right to be sad she can cry as much as she wants she has just become a mulit millioniare
somthing we will never be so good luck to the girl Woop Woop Alex you go girl
i wish the girl all the best for the future She won she has a voice of a angel she can dance
the girl looks amazing when she is all done up she has a heart of gold simon was right when he said
a star has been born I dont mean to sound horrible but i think its not very nice at all to hear
others judging the girl cause she cried the girl has a heart thats why she was upset
they dont call her the ice queen they call her the pop queen :rotfl:

Waiting4amiracle said:
beanie said:

At the end of the day Alex won and jls never :rotfl:
aww you sound boring what is your dream then ??
cant imagen anything more better than singing live with some one as famous as thesa artists
and knowing you are a multi millioniare ?? Standing on that stage knowing you can have anything you want cause you just BEAT jls :rotfl: thats emotional ..

So you telling me if you won the lottery you would say oh i have won put it in your pocket
go and put the kettle on and sit down and watch tv ??

:rotfl: :rotfl: you are right I am very boring, my dream at this moment in time is to have a full nights sleep - might cry if I get it too.

And if I won the lottery I would cry, but I would also put the kettle on as I would need a good cup of tea :D . If you read my posts (always a good place to start) you would see that I am not on about her winning - if she cried when she won that wold be fine. Its about her crying allllll the time, the weeks leading up to it etc. If we are to use your analogy it would be lke me crying in the queue to put my lottery ticket on week after week after week.

I wasn't that big a fan of JLS either - in fact if anyone other then Diane won I was going to be happy. Now if she had won - I would definately have been crying then.

article-1093785-02C222ED000005DC-885_468x302.jpg

im goin to marry them, all four of them, yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aston sang like singin proper harmonies etc, Alex jus kinda shouted and tried to warble, I dont like her version of Hallelujah but I downloaded the JLS version :lol:

dont ya just love a good debate where everyone can have their own opinion! :)

SarahH said:

I can't believe I am getting in a debate about x factor lol or being called boring because my dream isn't to sing live with Elton John. :rotfl: I do like a good debate :)

beanie said:
SarahH said:

I can't believe I am getting in a debate about x factor lol or being called boring because my dream isn't to sing live with Elton John. :rotfl: I do like a good debate :)

Awwww..... it should be your dream, I bet Elton buys you a lovely bunch of flowers after you duet with him! :lol:

SarahH said:
beanie said:
SarahH said:

Awwww..... it should be your dream, I bet Elton buys you a lovely bunch of flowers after you duet with him! :lol:

I can tell you have never heard me sing ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back