The X Factor!!

Lindsay

Reaction score
Shall we start a sticky for the X Factor? I think someone had a fab idea that we should have predictions from the early rounds to see who we think will win. I'm up for that!! On GMTV this morning Paula Abdul was on the judge panel with Simon, Sharon and Louis and there looked like there was going to be some really funny people :rotfl:

Xxx

yep that was my idea. so laura or mods can you make x factor sticky PLEASE

Is is OK if we wait till BB is unstickied tomorrow?

Otherwise it'll be a right stick-fest :wink:

okay urchin.

i still remember last years x factor sticky. cant believe another year has flown by.

Paula Abdul is guest judge for tomorrow - she is so funny clapping and dancing along - i love it!

Can't wait for it to start :dance: :dance:

My hubby despairs. BB finishes, then lovbe Island only to be replaced with X-Factor. I say yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I have no life & I don't care :cheer:

seeing as I am wide awake and stuffing my face at this late hour I will sticky this. I only watch the early rounds, and I cried last year cos of the two young ones being kicked out :cry:

I only tend to watch the early rounds aswell
as they are soooo funny, i can't wait to see that 86yr old give Simon a proper earbashing :rotfl:

makin sure sophie has her bath and supper early so i can watch it in peace :rotfl:

wooooooo hoooooooooooo tonite is the night when 2 become 1 lalalalalalala

do yous think i'll win?

nah i didnt think so either :rotfl:

i love simon mmmmmmm only watch it for him and all the silly people

yea dont tell anyone i said this but there is something sexual about simon, of course iam blaming my hormones on this fact :oops:

my friend has got through she has been away for 6 weeks with it to the boot camp thing. Look out for her she is called Deb she is a very big girl with long blonde hair and is american,I think she is singing some christian song,tho :shock:

Hope she does well coz she is a great personality.

sophie27 said:
yea dont tell anyone i said this but there is something sexual about simon, of course iam blaming my hormones on this fact :oops:

mmmmmmmm simon :oops:

sorry i got nothing to blame on it at all :lol:

A girl I know went to auditions at Bristol for the second year running and didn't get in again. She said to me "I don't understand because I'm good" I just thought well not good enough though love :lol:

weestar21 said:
sophie27 said:

I wouldn't mind a bit either :shock:

*runs off to seek professional help*

I love these progs, espcially the first rounds, so funny :D

weestar21 said:
sophie27 said:

lol yay im not the only one!!!!!! me kim and Yvonne were talking about this on msn and i said simon was quite sexy and they were like wtf?!!!!! so woooohooooo glad its not just me!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I love watching all the daft people who cant sing in the slightest! Yet they thing they are brilliant and got what it takes to be a super start!! :rotfl:

I love simons replies to some of them!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back