***X Factor sticky***

Alexandra was amazing, as usual.

I can't believe Diana is still there. But I must say, I'm glad Ruth has gone. She doesn't need x factor anymore. It's obvious she just wants to f*** off, get signed and start recording :roll: . Oh, and probably get done by Simon in the process :roll: .

Not jealous at all. :fib:

i didnt watch xfactor tonight but i knew where to come for the lowdown. I am sittin here reading the latest posts piss.ing myself lol! Glad ruth was voted out, she was only in the last few shows cos simon wanted to bend her over. I loved diana before but her hand shit is really starting to bug me. Il watch it tomorrow. Loving Alexandra, no1 can deny the girl can sing-and il always love love love Britney. x x

Love JLS but really didn't like their song choice tonight. Glad Ruth has gone, can't stand Diana, does that girl ever wear shoes? And I hate the hand thing she does. I love Euoghn (sp?), he is so cute! Has a good voice for his age too

Me being sad and bored tonight went and had a look on youtube for vids when Leona Lewis was singing in x factor (i never watched back then, this is the first year i have ever watched properly :lol: ) and OMG :shock: she was amazing from the off.
What i cant understand is that no one in this years competition comes anywhere near her. TBH they are all quite crap :lol: I cant believe this is the best out there :|
Dont want any of them to win :lol:

Gutted i never watched previous years x factors :roll:

Ok currently watching x factor repeat.

THIS IS ONE BIG FAT FIX!!!! Diana is still in this after the performance i am watching?????? Its sooooo out of tune and dreadful!! It took ages for me to figure out with song she was singing!!

Erm.. :roll:

Who are these ppl voting 4 Diana?! STOP!

Ruth was brilliant, Alexandra is amazing. I actually wanted Diana to win once upon a time - Moment of madness. She is just awful. Completely.

My ears hurt when she sings.

Diana murdered everybody hurts, shes shastly and the way she sings in her throat, ewwww get her out, its fixed im sure

Ruth needed to go but i think it should have been owen, diana or ruth to go this week. Owean and the high school musical thing was just too cheesy for words, as bad as that shocking performance by same difference last week

Britney-Shitney

Why is Diana still in? WTF is wrong with people? I can't stand her voice, I can't even understand her! That hand thing is annoying, and the no shoes thing has run its course too also that walk thing that she does where she lifts her feet up like when a horse walks WTF? How boring would she be in concert? Every performance is the same!

oh lord where to start this week :doh:

ruth went cos she hasnt got a region to vote for her, owen or diana would have gone if they were from another country and had no one watching to vote. But i think it right she's gone as she oesnt live in the uk and i dont think that was fair.

owen is only in cos he has the whole of ireland behind him - he's CRAP!!! he's more of a teeny tots x factor.
And Harry Hillw as right with his impression of him :rotfl:

diana, well i hope she is OUT next week, even the pannel all picked her to go. No doubt she would have been in the bottom 2 if they had done that so the week she was off ''sick'' really did save her ass.

jls - :roll: Just Like Sick, cos they make me wanna :puke: but in fairness so does everything lately :wink:

Alexander is the only talent left and I think she'll win and deserves to.

SO diana out next week and Alexander to win :cheer:

I am really stumped on who is actually voting to keep Diana in! She is shite! The horse walking thing reminds me of when birds pat the ground trying to get the worms up!

Also do you think the barefoot thing is because she is actually quite tall and if she wore heels it wouldn't in keep with the little girl act because she would tower above everyone?

I hope Alexandra wins. The rest are pretty rubbish!

530303 votes since Oct 7, 2008

Bad Lashes 1%
Girlband 0%
JLS 4%
Austin Drage 3%
Eoghan Quigg 11%
Scott Bruton 1%
Laura White 5%
Diana Vickers 28%
Alexandra Burke 21%
Daniel Evans 10%
Rachel Hylton 6%
Ruth Lorenzo 9%

HollyHobby said:
530303 votes since Oct 7, 2008

Bad Lashes 1%
Girlband 0%
JLS 4%
Austin Drage 3%
Eoghan Quigg 11%
Scott Bruton 1%
Laura White 5%
Diana Vickers 28%
Alexandra Burke 21%
Daniel Evans 10%
Rachel Hylton 6%
Ruth Lorenzo 9%

were you get that info from?

Britney was soooooooooo bad, I cried :cry:

she looked amazing figurewise but there was no stage prescence about her, she looked uncomfortable and terribly miming. maybe shes past it now or maybe shes still not recovered from her episode, either way I was gutted :(

and will someone pls tell Diana to fuck off :roll:

EOUGHAN TO WIN :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I hate Ughan , Brian thinks its funny i just cringe when i see him.
Better be him out next week

Alexandra to win :cheer:

You know how Diana comes across as this sweet little thing who wouldn't hurt a fly? Well I reckon she a right bitch really lol. Like the bitchy 'popular' girls from school.

I used to like Diana but the hand waving is getting on my tits now :roll: im sure she said in a vt ealier in the series that she was bare foot because she felt more comfortable than worrying about tripping in heels :think:

Alex to win :D

I dont know what is going on with x factor this year
Laura went out who was amazing and ruth she was a fantastic singer
both them girls should of still beeen in to be fair owen spelt the short way
was not good enough to stay in on sat or jls or Diana and its just a shame that
people are not voting on who is the best singer .. This competiton
is open to anyone now and if people are voting just cause there from there
home town then owen could walk away with xmas no 1 and win the comp
he has everyone voting for him and him only in his country ..
Where as Alex, Diana , Jls , there fans are all from the same country
so owen is gonna get more votes ...

Alex to win she is a fab singer but will it turn out that way ?
Diana is bookies fav to win the hand thing is getting beyond a joke
she trys to stop doing it and cant help it its a habit thats even funnier
you see her do it then she keeps her hand on her chest then cant resist to
have one more go of the hand dance :rotfl: her voice is unique this we all know
and she has done some great songs and pulled them off amazing but on sat
she failed to get my vote ..

Alex to win !!!
Semi finals next week :shock: flew by getting near to xmas 25 days girls lol
:hug:

For me its Alexandra to win!!!! I think she is way way above the rest, like Leona was last year! :cheer:

Diana - dont get me started! The hands, bare feet (how come she doesnt leave paw prints across the stage? :think: ) and the walking sh*t... afraid she is a one trick pony and nothing changes each time she performs!

Eughooon - Have to agree,... the Harry Hill impression was spot on and pi** myself laughing when I actually saw x factor.. :rotfl: high school musical thing waaay too cheesy for my liking.. :puke:

ruth - glad she went.. get your ass back to the spanish x factor....

JLS...keep calling them JSL....oops oh well, not a big fan...but better than some!

anyone else i've missed!??! oh yeh Britney...was disappointed that she mimed :( but it was the same as Same Difference last week, they were miming.....and they are MEANT to be original x factor contestants (i.e being able to sing live)...
thought Britney seemed a bit "cold" on stage when talking to dermot.... didnt seem comfortable and didnt really have any opinions on the performers...

rant over! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back