***X Factor sticky***

No shes been my idol since I was little.
She had that mental brake down and stuff but shes got through it all.
I think shes an inspiration.
Ok she wasnt singing the song live, but I still think shes amazing.
And rather good looking.

skairdykat said:
Yeah and London is like totally awesome (she says into Dermots mic, cause hers isn't even turned on lol)

that made me giggle :lol: she didn't have a clue what she was saying did she :rotfl:

Oh dear Ruth, looks like the british public weren't feeling you after all... What a shame...

NOT!!

Dont any of you think britneys an inspiration for coping with everything shes been through then?

jazzmum2be said:
Dont any of you think britneys an inspiration for coping with everything shes been through then?

I can'tjudge her, I admire the fact she got up after everything that has happened that takes alot... I dont think she shoiuld of mimed though...

thank god ruths gone - her boobs annoy me and she murdered Always!!!!

Ruth: Im so sad I wanted to win...
Simon: It's alright love come up to my room i'll make it better, and if you sing to me in spanish i might even sign ya!!

I think that songs good, even if she wasnt singing it.
It would of been nice to here her sing one of her older songs live but oh well, still love her lol

do i take it ruth got voted out then?who else was in the bottom 2?(OH has nicked the tv for xbox)

Oh I loved Ruth!

Gutted that Jlsh*te havnt gone :lol: , and not keen on the Diane Either.

I suppose that Alexandra will proberly win, she is good.

helsekia said:
do i take it ruth got voted out then?who else was in the bottom 2?(OH has nicked the tv for xbox)

they didnt do bottom two tonight it was the person with the least votes that was going

well what a heap of shit im not watching that again, how the hell can Diana stay in over Ruth :? :doh:

thanx.

i was hoping diana would go cos she bugs the hell outa me :wall:

hennaly said:
well what a heap of sh*t im not watching that again, how the hell can Diana stay in over Ruth :? :doh:

Well it was a hard choice.... they were both shockingly sh*t!

I liked Ruth, fantastic voice, but I hated her arse kissing. Was fucking annoying.

Loving JLS, one of them is near from where i am from so we naturally support them.

Fuck me werent Britney Spears performance a big pile of wank?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back