***X Factor sticky***

cant wait for tonights show. arrggghhhhh i really dont like diana but i think she'll stay tonight the song she has chosen will suit her.

Diana to GO tonight-screecy out of tune dragged through hedge backwards puppet show has GOT to go

:rotfl:

I just bet Diana does that I'm not a girl song! I quite like her but her hand really does annoy me!

I have always liked Diana, i like thats she very different, but i do keep shouting at her to put her hands down as they annoy me. I think she suits some songs better than others though!

I don't know if i want her to win X Factor but i do want her to bring out an album that i can buy!

I love JLS and think they should win, i haven't heard a band on X factor as good as them for AGES!

I loved Michael Jackson week i'm a big fan of his music and i'm hoping that tonight will be as good as i like britneys songs too.

ReggiesMummy said:
I cant wait either :cheer: I think its gonna be really interesting with Britney songs, cant wait to see what they all choose!

And I think Diana will be good, sorry I know Im in a very small minority but I think she's great :D xx

I like Diana too hun :D

Xxx

Well I would like to report my husband number 2, Jon is well pissed off with Ruths murdering of that song

Signed Sarah Hunter Bon Jovi

RUTH KILLED ALWAYS!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

all of em rubbish, not impressed :shakehead:

I LOVE 7 things by miley cyrus.
But the performance is SO crindgy.
:lol:

RUTH MUST GO!!!!!

ARGGGHHHHH HOW CAN YOU KILL THAT LIKE THAT!?!?!?!?!?!? DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!!

*ahem* I didnt like Ruth's version of always

DIANA TO GO PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Diana to go!

OMG! Brittney is not even singing live, and her bum is hanging out of those hotpants!

Yeah and London is like totally awesome (she says into Dermots mic, cause hers isn't even turned on lol)

Im missing oh has something else on so im relying on you girls to tell me who is in the bottom two and who goes :D

I think Diana should go this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back