--x--December 2017 Snowflakes Thread--x--

My shorts are the only things that fit me so I'm grateful for the warmer weather (saying that it's not particularly hot where I am).

Feeling rubbish just now though, I'd been counting on feeling better around now so I think the fact I'm not makes me feel even worse. Can't wait for the sickness to ease off, thrown up 3 times already today and have a 3.5 hour car journey and night out to get through once I finish work

Survived a full week at work - just! Now I have to survive the weekend alone with a tantrum throwing 9month old as hubby is away for the weekend. He's already missing his daddy, didn't want me putting him to bed :(

Work have offered me part time hours so I just need to check the childminder can accommodate that change in hours.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend x

Hi ladies,

How is everyone? Have most people moved over to tri2?

xx

Hi mrss im still here.. Scan tomorrow which i think may throw me into January.

Is it 13 weeks for tri 2?

So nervous for my scan, always think they'll tell me i was never pregnant and ive made a fuss over nothing.

Everyone ok?

It's 13 weeks normally but this site says it's 14 weeks? I think everyone heads over at 13 weeks though.

I think we all have those feelings Mel, despite having HG I still thought they'd tell me there was no baby. I'm sure it'll all be perfect and hopefully you're still a December mummy xxx

Good luck for your scan Mel. Let us know. X

Thanks! I dont actually know of theyll let my husband in because he will jave my 14 month old.

I wish they would, i know he'd leave in am instant anyway if my son was any trouble but would be nice to have someone there!

Will let you know how it goes!

So definitely not a december mummy! Baby is only measuring 10 weeks. Saw the heartbeat and it was lying perfectly well behaved.the sonographer kept saying how perfect it would have been if a few weeks on.

On the funny side i nearly died from having drank too much water. I had to go a little before my appt i had no choice, then she said go again if ull be uncomfy and then made me go again because she said my bladder was massive 😂😂 people in the waiting room must have been laughing at me.

i could only go off lmp for my dates and it was my first since my son so thats where ive maybe gone wrong but i think ill be a january mummy now!

Hi ladies! My due date is now 31st December after my scan today :) x

Hello Belfa! I recompose you from a few years back!

Pleased your scan went well Mel! Oh the full, full bladder situation haha! Been there! The midwife told me to go and pee first. "You shouldn't be walking like that" ha ha ha! X

So definitely not a december mummy! Baby is only measuring 10 weeks. Saw the heartbeat and it was lying perfectly well behaved.the sonographer kept saying how perfect it would have been if a few weeks on.

On the funny side i nearly died from having drank too much water. I had to go a little before my appt i had no choice, then she said go again if ull be uncomfy and then made me go again because she said my bladder was massive 😂😂 people in the waiting room must have been laughing at me.

i could only go off lmp for my dates and it was my first since my son so thats where ive maybe gone wrong but i think ill be a january mummy now!

Glad your scan went well, your due near me! I'm 10+1 by lmp. But 9+5 by scan on Saturday! Xx

Ah yes, well thats exactly where she put me 10+1!

Its so frustrating going back the way. Today was the day to tell one or two people but even tho we had scan and heartbeat... Still waiting till 12 weeks now. Agonising haha!

A side note i am now even further humiliated by my colossal weight gain because im only 10 weeks hahah. Explains why im still so nauseous tho i thought i was over 12 weeks with no improvement, though thats possible too!

Last edited:
Hello Belfa! I recompose you from a few years back!

Pleased your scan went well Mel! Oh the full, full bladder situation haha! Been there! The midwife told me to go and pee first. "You shouldn't be walking like that" ha ha ha! X

:rofl: yes! She was like nope it's huge just empty your entire bladder this time! So cringey going 3 times in front of people who had also seen me honestly nearly crying it was so painful and my appt was late. But thats what happens when you put a litre of water in a bladder with an average capacity of 400-600mls haha!! And she said drink next time but dont go overboard 😂 because it was totally fine with an empty bladder.

It was nice they were so open and willing for me to take my son in too he was pointing at the screen and everything :D

Aw Mel, I know it's rubbish to be put back but so glad baby is perfect. That's all that matters :) I had a scan at 10+1 and come my 12 week scan my dates were still bang on. It seems to be pretty accurate by 10 weeks! I think we've all made a booboo with the full bladder :lol:

Belfa welcome to December mummies :) xx

Hello! Lickle princess is due December 30th 2017. I am feeling excited yet nervous as we are first time parents. When are your babies due, and how is everyone feeling?

Hello shorty, we are over in tri 3 now, but the thread is very quiet as we tend to chat on FB. I’m due December 17th with a little boy. Already have a 4 year old girl. Baby will be arriving by section on the 12th and I’ve got 7 days left at work till maternity leave begins. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back