Milkshake! Live Carol Concerts!

pilkers

Reaction score
I have just had this press release at work...though it might be of interest to some

Milkshake! Live Presents Festive Fun with My First Carol Concert

Milkshake Live! reinvents the carol concert for a new generation at some of the finest concert halls in the country this Christmas with the magical sound of the British Philharmonic Orchestra playing a wide range of classical and yuletide favourites accompanied by Rupert Bear, Peppa Pig, Little Princess, Fifi Forget-Me-Not, Mr. Bump and Noddy.

Following their sell out run of Milkshake! Live concerts this summer the pre-school stars are once again packing their suitcases but this time they are also taking their Christmas stockings as they take to the road for their brand new show My First Carol Concert. The unique series of live Yuletide carol concerts, will appear at eight major venues and concert halls across the country this Christmas from 13th to 24th December

Milkshake! Live My First Carol Concert brings a fresh new look to the traditional carol concert, with the emphasis on audience participation this enchanting new show is packed with classic Christmas songs, classical music and festive fun for the whole family to enjoy.

From Cardiff St Davids Hall to Glasgow Royal Concert Hall, the unique series of live Yuletide carol concerts complete with 30 piece live orchestra. Talented young conductor Robert Emery is picking up the baton to lead the orchestra and the audience this Christmas.

The much-loved Milkshake! TV characters will be joined by popular presenters Kemi Majeks and Derek Moran. The British Philharmonic Orchestra will accompany the Milkshake! crew to offer a magical opportunity to introduce children to their first live Christmas concert.

From classic Christmas music such as the Nutcracker, to fun sing-a-longs Frosty the Snowman, Jingle Bells and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, My First Carol Concert is a fantastic, family-friendly introduction to music and theatre for toe-tapping toddlers and is a real festive treat.

My First Carol Concert will bring much-loved TV characters to life for young fans. Fifi and Bumble from Fifi and the Flowertots, Peppa and George from Peppa Pig, Noddy and Tessie Bear from Make Way for Noddy, Mr. Bump and Little Miss Daredevil from The Mr. Men Show, Rupert Bear and Little Princess will be encouraging children (and unselfconscious parents) to shake their yuletide stuff as they sing and learn fun new actions to the songs with encouragement from the conductor and presenters.

Running daily on Five, from 6am to 9am Monday to Friday, 7am to 10am on Saturdays and 6am to 10am on Sundays Milkshake! has a legion of young fans. They tune in to watch the most popular programmes in pre-school entertainment, enter competitions, join in with songs and dances – and to hear their birthdays celebrated live on TV!

Milkshake! Live My First Carol Concert is produced by Dan Colman Ltd in association with Five.
Running time: Approx 2 x 35 mins plus 15 minute interval

For more information on the tour and all the characters visit www.five.tv/milkshake
Tour schedule
Saturday 13th December 11am- Birmingham Symphony Hall
Booking line: 0121 780 3333

www.thsh.co.uk

Tuesday 16th December – 11am and 2pm Cardiff St Davids
Booking line: 0292 087 8444

www.stdavidshallcardiff.co.uk

Wednesday 17th December–11am and 2pm Preston Guildhall
Booking line: 0845 344 2012

www.prestonguildhall.com

Thursday 18th December– 11am and 2pm Glasgow Royal Concert Hall

Booking line: 0141 353 8000