Why your User name?

Mervs Mum

Reaction score
Why did you pick your user name?

I have 2 dogs - Moog and Mervyn. I've used the username Moog's Mum before so I chose Mervs this time :D

Last edited:
Love your dogs names :lol:

Mine is after my OHs job. Not very original! Aircraft that are nicknamed Tonkas fly over my house all day everyday, so I used Tonks.

Mines predictable, Im a shortie!

Mama because I am one :D and the fy as it sounded like 5.

I love your dogs names too :)
My real name is Ruth but I love the name Lovisa, its swedish.

Don't ask me where I heard it from as I have no idea. I came up with the name Lavisa and found out Lovisa was an actual name.

scaredmum2be
because i lost bby number 1 and now pregnant again and crapping myself :rotfl:

Awww, my username on another site is a bit like like that scaredmum2be, I'm usually dreadful at usernames, this one is my firstname and surname conbined(ish) :D

mines very unoriginal and is my name
im utterly poo with usernames :oops:

mines is original too first name and year born :)

my name is terrie but my sisters have always called me tezzy... now everybody calls me tezzy even in work.

My user name is my favourite colour - Teal :)

I usually go for my name backwards but since I was on here before I told any of my friends and some of them are pregnant or have just given birth I didn't want anyone sussing in case they were on the forum too. So the first part Gemma backwards (Meg) cause I get called Gem all the time, and the meadow part is where I can run free, voice my concerns and not feel daft asking silly questions!!

Very clever Megsmeadow :thumbup:

All great names ladies :)

can you change your user name? my oH saw my profile the other day cos i showed him the avatar but then I realised that he can come on here as a guest and read all my rantings about him!

Do all your ranting in the girlie room then if you log out he can't see them even as a guest ;)

Are you a member of girlie room?

It's on here, another part of the forum only its secure :) Go to the bottom and request access and I'll authorize it for you :) You've been here long enough and have enough posts :D

Or go to User CP and into group memberships :)

i've just done it, its like a secret society! Im getting over excited about this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back