How did you choose your user name?

ninjawomble

Reaction score
This has probably been done a squillion times, but I cant find a thread and Im a nosy nosy cow :D

How did you choose your forum user name?

ninjawomble comes from an email that OH sent when we first started seeing eachother. In it he stated that he was falling for me etc etc, and the title of the email was ninjawomble, he chose it form the random email title choices you can get on hotmail. Ive actually still got the email :D

I've had this user name since we first got the internet umpteen years ago. My name is Jo and I have a pot belly! :rotfl:

At the time AOL was limited to how many character you could use (not sure if it's changed now) so that's why it's spelled that way. ;)

mines simple really its my name and my daughter Willows name.

My name is Julie but most people call me Jools. Oh and my D.O.B.
I really wanted just Jools but it was taken :(

My last name with uk added as I'm proud to be British lol.

LOL, Jade&Evie... because we are Jade and Evie

When I was pregnant my username was InForABumpyRide... thre's a couple of reasons behind that one :lol: :lol:

Me and OH met in an internet chatroom back in 2000. His username was muppetboy and I eventially changed mine to muppetgirl. It just seemed appropriate to become muppetmummy and muppetdaddy on here :D

my name is claire, and 27th of november is when me & OH got together :D

claire_louise said:
sadly mines rather unorginal, my name is claire, middle name louise

wow........SNAP!!! hello fellow claire louise :wave:

Mine's my xbox live gamertag.
Its just easier for me to have my usernames similar lol
xx

I'm blonde and I want a baby.

It took a long time to think of.....

mines cause im a HUGE killers fan and would love to be Brandon Flowers very own Mrs Brightside. :lol: *drool* also its a song that reminds me of so many good times and reminds my mates of me so it just seemed right. I dont know why I used it tho cause people looking would prob guess it was me :lol: I didnt want anyone to know we were trying for a baby so didnt use my normal net name of Lashes incase people reconised me :lol:

My OH is known as Puppy as he's the youngest member of his bike club and I am Cat for a number of reasons but they go together quite well.

Since it's going to be a baby made by us both it seemed right. :D

jools221181 said:

Sorry hun, it was me who had Jools when you joined but changed it to Snuggle when we conceived Maddison :hug:

We called Maddison Snugglebum when I was PG with her so thats where my username came from :D

Snuggle said:
jools221181 said:

Sorry hun, it was me who had Jools when you joined but changed it to Snuggle when we conceived Maddison :hug:

We called Maddison Snugglebum when I was PG with her so thats where my username came from :D

Oooh I never knew that! Well I knew you were Jools too but didn't realise it was you with the username Jools as I've always seen you as Snuggle :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back