Usernames

my mum always calls me gobby :oops: and one christmas she bought me this cuddly thing that was called Gobby the Gerbil and you switch it on and it just doesnt shut up lol so when thinking of a name for the forum i thought of Gobby and decided to put Miss in front, seen as though i am a Miss :D :lol:

Mine boring. my names kellie and i was born in 1980 incase you couldn't tell :D

Little Minx was a Uni nickname of mine as I had a reputation as a bit of a flirty girl :oops:

I dropped the Little last year as I was feeling a bit old for the name. I think the Minx bit is out of the window these days too :?

I'm not sure it fits but I don't know whether to change it?

My fella calls me kitty cat because he says I sleep too much to be human. Also he said Im as cute as kitten lol Hope it was a compliment. He compairs me to a kitty cat all the time.

The 86 part is my year or birth (1986)which make me 21 this October.

missac said:
mine was supposed to be missyac as my initials are acc but got all confused when registering and forgot the y! I am married but mrsac is crap! Not sure if people pronnounce it missack or miss aysee, let me know I have always wondered!!

I just read it as missack..

Oh it made me laugh when you put mrsac as i didn't read it as missus-ack I read it as Mr Sac.

Sorry lol :doh:

leckershell said:
missac said:
mine was supposed to be missyac as my initials are acc but got all confused when registering and forgot the y! I am married but mrsac is crap! Not sure if people pronnounce it missack or miss aysee, let me know I have always wondered!!

I just read it as missack..

Oh it made me laugh when you put mrsac as i didn't read it as missus-ack I read it as Mr Sac.

Sorry lol :doh:

:rotfl: :rotfl: that really made me giggle, mr sac!!! :rotfl:

Sammy Star is Molly's most treasured posession. It's a musical star which I had when I was PG. I used to put it on my tummy and play her the tune. From the moment she was born she's had it with her. She can't sleep without it. I get goosebumps when I think what might happen if we ever lose it!

I'm also known as Rosebud in other forums and on my own site. Aimee's middle name is Rose and my mum always calls her Rosebud.
:D

When I joined I didn't know if I was pregnant or not, hence maybebaby. I'm thinking of changing it because I definitely DO have a baby now! Not sure what I'd change it to though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back