im a mummy called kay :think:
:rotfl:

SKINNYLAD77 said:
Jaded Diamond said:
Mine's my xbox live gamertag.
Its just easier for me to have my usernames similar lol
xx

Mine to :D

I think you mean too Kev. Sorry I shouldn't have read that grammar thread :doh: :lol:

I don't think anyone cares where mine comes from :lol:

i pinched mine off my cat! my first cat was called princess trixibelle fuji, but i called her trixipaws for short (she was a playful kitten like a mass of flailing paws)

my real name is rachel and being rather a common name its ALWAYS taken and i dont like to have random numbers after my name- i want a unique one- so everything internet related i join my alter-ego is always trixipaws. its never taken, except by myself when iv forgotten my password :lol:

squig i do, please tell!

I love emeralds (my favourite precious stone) and I love roses, so you get the idea :wink:

im sam... my daughter is called alice.

I need a new name soon!! :think:

Jade&Evie said:
[quote="Sam&Alice":1gm1i40p]im sam... my daughter is called alice.

I need a new name soon!! :think:

MrsG2B :lol:[/quote:1gm1i40p]

:rotfl:

will work till july - then i could change it to MrsG :lol:

one of my other usernames on a different site is Salad. Sam Alice Adam :rotfl:

:think: there used to be a member on here called salad, if i'm not mistaken :think:

was that you?

trixipaws said:
:think: there used to be a member on here called salad, if i'm not mistaken :think:

was that you?

nope, i was samrbtson when pg with alice...

Mines crap lol! Lea M? I bet you cant guess why I picked that??? :talkhand: heehee

zebrastripes said:
mine comes from the pattern of zebra stripes I have tattoed all over me

wow id love to see a pic!!!!!

Mine is scones as Im originally from Devon, and, well, scones=Devon :D

(pronounced scones and NOT scons) :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
I don't think anyone cares where mine comes from :lol:

I remember your explaination from the last one of these :wink: see people do care lol

claire2711 said:
claire_louise said:
sadly mines rather unorginal, my name is claire, middle name louise

wow........SNAP!!! hello fellow claire louise :wave:

I would be another one!! Execpt i spell my name differently, without an I. I swear every Clare i meet is Clare Louise

My name is actually the worst name ever, though possibly in competition for name with the most sylables in it!! I just signed up when i'd just found out i was pregnant and i didn't wanna use my name in case people i knew found out before i wanted them too.

It was always my intention to change my name after i had Tally but when it came to it i wanted to keep it lol!

mines my intials and my husbands intalls, I use it for all forums and things because i'd get confussed if i had differnt ones.

Well i have a really boring name Claire (sorry to all you claires out there) and theres very little you can do with it. I told my OH and some friends to come up with a nickname for me (bored at work one day) and they came up with Nori (my surname is Norwood).

Not a great story but hey.. :sleep:

so why is squiglet squiglet?? :think:

Claire x

scones said:
zebrastripes said:
mine comes from the pattern of zebra stripes I have tattoed all over me

wow id love to see a pic!!!!!

Mine is scones as Im originally from Devon, and, well, scones=Devon :D

(pronounced scones and NOT scons) :rotfl:

I'm glad you said that - I'm always telling Kev it's pronounced scones but he says that's the posh way of pronouncing it :rotfl:

I pronounce it as scons not scones because I think scones is the posh way too :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back