usernames

I loved Wizard of Oz as a kid and cried for some red 'Dorothy' shoes, thanks to my cousin the name is still used and decided to use it when registering for some reason hehe

:hug: Happybunny Stay that happy and positive and I am sure you will get only good things in life :hug:

lol some of these stories are really cool!

Mines a bit boring really, but it comes from my rock singer days when I used to join a lot of forums/web groups to promote my band. Glitzy cos I used to wear a lot of glitzty sparkly clothes at gigs, Glam cos I love glam rock, and girl cos im a girl (obviously lol). It kinda stuck :D

my surname is Farley, seems logical to me!! :lol:

Mine is SarahH as I am Sarah H! Mrs H to most of my hubbys pals!

mines obvious but my male frieds call me melvin no idea y :think: :rotfl:

Mel&Hope said:
mines obvious but my male frieds call me melvin no idea y :think: :rotfl:

I have someone who calls me Josephine :? but most call me Jo and Aunty Jo x

lol at least they \call you a female name and not a male one :rotfl:

Most people call me GGG or glitzy on forums etc, and everyone else calls me Jax apart from OH who calls me Jacqui, and my ex and my mother call me Jacqueline (both cos they know how much I hate it lol)

glitzyglamgirl said:
, and my ex and my mother call me Jacqueline (both cos they know how much I hate it lol)

i get called samantha if i have done something wrong!

I HATE being called sammy! but saying that there is one mate that gets away with it :think: think its because she doesn't go 'sammmmmyyyyy'. grr :x

mine is because my mum always calls me gobby - a few years ago she bought me this cuddly gerbil for christmas and on the box it was called -'Gobby the Gerbil' (or something along those lines..) - she said it reminded her of me :roll:. so the name just stuck really and i just added 'Miss' onto it becuase, well, i am a Miss........will have to change it to MrsGobby when i get married....hmm doesnt sound the same though does it? :think: :lol: :lol: :lol:

some of these are really funny! :lol: :D

Well, my names Tahlia. I meant too put 84 becuase thats the year I was born but I put 85 by mistake and couldn't be arsed to register again. Lazy I know.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back