Usernames

mines my name.. i wish i had used Tiggs, cos like.. thats my nick name :)

mine was my user name is school 9 years ago and iv used it ever since it is now my email address 2 :D

my name's Nikki and I'm not very tall! It's not the usual username that I use - I've had another one for about 8 years now but for some reason I didn't want to use it on here

Mine is exciting tooo........my name is Emma Louise, but when I was younger my family called me Emmylou :D

Thanks for explaining that Weenik - I've always pronounced it weenik with no streeses, but now i'll stress the nik bit! lol

Mine isn't v original either. You can probably guess the Kylie bit (my name!!!) and 1007 - bday is 10th July (yep I'm reaching a ripe old age next week...and rapidly racing towards 30! A bit too fast for my liking!)

mine was supposed to be missyac as my initials are acc but got all confused when registering and forgot the y! I am married but mrsac is crap! Not sure if people pronnounce it missack or miss aysee, let me know I have always wondered!!

missac said:
mine was supposed to be missyac as my initials are acc but got all confused when registering and forgot the y! I am married but mrsac is crap! Not sure if people pronnounce it missack or miss aysee, let me know I have always wondered!!

Missack

Mines pretty boring, my name and my surname begins wih B, I bet you would never have guessed :lol:

mine is because i am a princess...no really...its my aka lol

I just am Princess_h everyone knows me as the pink princess :cheer: :cheer:

Melanie said:
Im so exciting lol, believe it or not my name is Melanie :lol:

lol me too my names kim heath!! im soo unimaginative. on other sites im known as minesadouble but thought that slightly inappropriate seen as i was joining cus i am pregnant and would no longer be havin singles let alone doubles for a while!!!

xxxx

i stole my name from a cat i used to have, her name was trixibelle but i called her trixipaws (coz she has paws! :roll: )
i always use it as my username and its never taken. NO BUGGER BEST KNICK IT OFF ME! :twisted: lol

oh by the way,
missac said:
Not sure if people pronnounce it missack or miss aysee, let me know I have always wondered!!
missack!

lol mine is boring too, as my name can be shortened to katy, and surname starts with k. hopefully my annoying cat avatar makes it less boring. :)

I love everyone else's names, such as munch, muppet and happy_chick :)

Mine is pretty obvious in that i am hoping for a tot!

My husbands name is Ian, but is known as Tommo due to our surname being thompson. When we got married I got called Mrs Tommo so when i first got the net last year and I signed up to yahoo for a email address ect, mrs tommo was the most fitting I could come up with and I was 22 at the time so thats why and I still use 22 now in usernames cos il always remeber!

My name and i used that because i desperatly wanted to ask my question and couldnt be botherd to try and even think of a cool name. :oops: I was just so excited to have found a forum that makes sence!!!

My username Eveadel comes from when I bred Pedigree cats it was my prefix which is made up of my 1st ever queen Eve and one I had called Delilah!! My real name is Nicki though!!!!

isn't it funny how on the net you never really know how something is pronnounced!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back