what do you girls think ?

sarah1726

Reaction score
2m284qo.jpg

ixayj8.jpg

2m284qo.jpg

ok im 18 days late for af and have been testing for almost 2 weeks using IC the bottom ic is last nights and the top one is this mornings using fmu, what do you girls think? i was thinking maybe evaps but all the tests ive been doing i still have in a little box and they dont have evaps on them i was just wondering if you girls can see these lines or are my eyes playing tricks on me??

Sorry Hun,they look like evaps to me xx

I can't see anything, sorry :(

Maybe try again in a couple of days if you haven't got your period?

the lines are a little bit more noticable up close in person, my bf can see them too, im just not too sure lol thanks girls for your opinion :) xx

Sorry hun cant see anything, like its already been said, try again in a few days time!Good luck xxx

Sorry hun, can't see anything :(

Retest in a few days xx

2hn0tfk.jpg

dont know if that will help ?? i put lines on either side where i think i can see the lines xx and thank you all for your opinions :) xx

you know hun i think i can see what you mean fingers and toes x for you...xx let us know how you get on...xx

I Can see something in the very first pic the one on the top....hopefully it will be raker and more obvious when you retest and good luck xx

thank you ladies, im just getting frusterated now lol 19 days late today no real positive test pg symptoms and no sign of af UGH lol but thank you xxx

Yeah i can see very faint lines, good luckk!! :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back