Do I Dare Believe?

Sazzle84

Reaction score
CD 34 - 3 Days Late - Either 16DPO or may have miscalculated and actually only be on 11DPO and not late due to irregular cycles - possible very faint 2nd line on IC HPT....do I dare believe that it really is there or is it just my eyes playing tricks?!

I worry that its just a trick of the light cos I really want to see the second line!

Hubby doesn't know I am testing at the minute...he is pretty clueless about cycles and what it all means (bless him!) and he just thinks that if you don't have a period then you must be preggers so thinks its best just to wait till that happens but when your cycles are all over the place that isn't all that helpful! I don't think I will do any more tests today and just wait for FMU again tomorrow to see if it is more of a line than today and so on until I feel ready to try CB Digi test.

I want to believe!!!

Yes! Pictures!! Let us all have a good nose at your test!

Put a pic up Hun? And let us know how you get on in the morning xx

I never thought to take a picture of it...would it be too late now?! What do you think? If so I will see what tomorrow brings and post a pic then!

I'm so worried though that i am just seeing things cos I want it to be there then you will all think...'who is this nutter reckoning that she has a line?!'

Aaaaarrrrgggggghhhh!

Good morning ladies, hope you are all well.

CD35 - 17 or 11 DPO - No AF if 17dpo - IC HPT with FMU - again slightest hint of a second line?!

Can't post any pics as hubby at home with me and will wonder what the hell im doing with a camera as he doesn't know I use this forum and doesn't know I am testing at the moment...don't want to tell him either as want to know if I am preggers for definate and then tell him our news in a memorable way with a little gift or something. I still won't think im preggers until line is clearly visible AND digi says those magic words 'Pregnant 1-2'.

I just feel that there is too much ambiguity at the minute with the line being so faint that I do worry I might just be seeing things.

Not going to do another test until tomorrow morning now and even then it may still be difficult to do incase he is floating about (my own stupid fault for telling him he should stop being a prude and use the bathroom even if I am in etc!) and even more difficult to post picture but will see if I can do it.

REALLY want the line to be there...wish I could give it some encouragement to show itself and stop being so shy! (if in fact it is there at all?!?!)

I never thought pregnancy tests could be so inconclusive! I really thought it would be 'yes' or 'no' with no margin for misinterpretation!

Knew I shouldn't have believed...the witch got me last weekend :(

Never mind...hopefully third time's the charm!

Aw hugs honey. Least you didnt get your hubby's hopes up like you said. Fx this is the month for you xxx

ahh sorry she got you, good luck for this new cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back