Maybe faint lines!? xx inc FRER now!

I can definitely see a line on the FRER! This is so exciting! Hope you'll get a definite answer on a digi soon!
(personally I think I'd try to wait at least until tomorrow, from what I've seen the digital tests are often slightly less sensitive, but I could be wrong! Just a shame to waste them since they're quite expensive..)

Really hope this is it for you! Great that at least one of us seem to be getting a positive! :D

I can def see lines on the frer. When I got my last bfp I did a digi as line was faint and digi came positive and that was at 4pm the same day.
Fingers crossed for you x

:clock: ..................................... :test:

oooooh Maybe........how exciting!!!!

Looks like a faint line... FX with your next test!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Oh I do see on frer!!! Loads of :dust: Hun really hope this is it!!!!! :) xx

i can see them too......test!!!! lol xx

Omg... ;) got my fingers tightly crossed!!! Can't wait for the digi xxx

Don't keep us in suspenders lol, where is the digi piccie?? xxx

I see lines on The frer too...Loads of Luck to you hun :dust::dust:
x

Come on girls DIGI DIGI DIGI lol, can't you tell we're all excited :) xx

I'm waiting for you to test too, surely you must be bursting for a pee by now?! Fx for a positive x

Sorry to keep you all waiting, I've been out for a meal.

I did the Diggi and it said 'Not Pregnant'

I'm going to wait til tomorrow and do another FRER and another diggi.

I took the test apart :shakehead: and both the strips had faint lines, if I remember rightly they had them last time I used on and dissected it?

Has anyone ever taken one apart before?

xx

aaaaw, sorry hun! But maybe you just need some more hcg for the diggi to show :) I've read on www.peeonastick.com that the digital tests pretty much almost always will have two lines, whether you are pregnant or not, sorry :(

But there's still hope though :) I can definitely see the line on your FRER, so that's pretty good! :)

Hopefully in the morning it will be a nice bfp for you :)

Thanks girls! I soo can't sleep!! I'm on my phone next to sleeping hubby he he!!

Xx

Lol I am doing the same thing it's not fair that they can sleep so easily :shakehead: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back