Maybe faint lines!? xx inc FRER now!

maybe baby

Reaction score
Hey line spotters!

What do you make of these tests??

I have done three today and one is a bit darker than the other two, but they a most definitely not evaps as I have been testing with these tests all week and haven't seen a hint of any second line on them.

I have had faint lines before and I must have had a chemical as AF was very heavy.

I have a FRER but I think I'll save it til tomorrow as I don't want to see a BFN on one as I used one yesterday as it was Hubby's B-day and got BFN.

CD32 for me and possibly 13DPO but not sure exactly when OV was.

What do you think?

Can anyone invert them for me?

xx

Attachments

• Test 1.jpg
    Test 1.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 111
  • test 2.jpg
    test 2.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
hey maybe i think i can see it on the first one ohhhhh soooo exciting really hope this is it for you this month...my fingers are xxxxx for you...xxx let us know how you get on..love t..xx

Hi hun I'm just looking on my iPhone and I think I can see something, I really hope this is it!! Xxxx

I think I see something! G'luck looks good!! Xx

Fingers crossed maybe, i think i can see. xx

Thanks Nurse!

I'm not getting excited, just hopeful!

xx

Its one of those ones wher it seems right on the edge of being positive, you may even get a positive later on in the day, i know some ladies say they are darker at night.

Good luck. xx

I know what you mean, the pics there are two different tests though and both got lines but one was a bit darker.

I only have one cheapie left too, I need some more ASAP!! I'm gonna try and get next day delivery FX!! I trust the cheapies as I know for sure I've had no line AT ALL all week before today.

xx

I trust the cheapies too, they worked a treat both times for me. oooh 1 cheapie, you can get the same cheapie sticks in some of the discount chemist shops for a couple of pounds and they are the exact same ones you get from internet. if you have savers or anything where you are you can get them there.

Fingers crossed this is it! Ive not used cheapies though so could you tell me what Im meant to be looking for :) Sorry if being thick!

I have everything crossed for you!! xx

I tried to invert and enhanse them for you maybe but i'm sorry to say that i couldn't pick a line out.

I think i can see more of a line on the right one...

I'll have another go at enhansing it, show you what i get.

I hope you get a BFP Maybe :hug:

Looks like this could be the start of something :) When you testing again? xxx

The top one = as is
Second = as is + inverted
Third = as is + enhansed
Fourth = enhansed + inverted

Maybehpt.jpg

I think i can see something on the middle too, time will tell, FX for you maybe. xx

Thanks Girls and thanks for doing my images Louise.

Here's my FRER....

What do you all think?? :shock:

xx

Attachments

• FR 1.jpg
    FR 1.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 50
  • FR2.jpg
    FR2.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 49
  • FR3.jpg
    FR3.jpg