what do you think of this....

bonbon

Reaction score
please girls have a look what do you think?? is it my eyes playing up its so faint and in really bright light it disapears got to get the lighting just right ...had a really light period last month but would be due on again in 4 days time...thanks in advance...

Vrashing in from tri 2....still like to say hi to you ladies every now and then!!

yeah I can def see a line in first pic especially....when is AF due and when you testing again? xx

Last edited:
I think I can see a faint line in the first pic, but I cant see it in the second one. Fingers crossed this is it for you babe!

af due in 4 days and i will test again probably monday if she doesnt arrive thanks wilma and many congrats on your little one too..xxx

thanks naomi its weird its better in dimmer lighting out side it seems to get swallowed up....

I know what you mean, last month when I had a bfp, I got a positive 3 or 4 days before af, but the line was so faint to begin with I thought I was seeing things!
Hope it is a bfp for you hun!

af due in 4 days and i will test again probably monday if she doesnt arrive thanks wilma and many congrats on your little one too..xxx

Yeah lets keep everything crossed the witch doesnt arrive and this is your time ehh!

My tests started off really really faint and gradually got darker each day so I really hope this is it for you...!

Thanks for the congrats too xxx

I can see a line in the first one hon - fingers crossed but looks good!!! x x x

I do think I see a line....then it disappears!!! Then I see it again lol I'm not much help

I can see it better in the second test - hope this is your month

thanks girls for all your comments i keep looking at them myself lol...gonna test again monday af due sunday so we shall see if it is indeed a faint BFP but girls thanks again..xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back