Help! Very confused.

watermelon

Reaction score
Can anyone advise me in what is going on with my cycle.

I was due for my period on 3rd Feb which are very irregular but it never came. I am now 10 days late and still no sign.

My nipples are sore, enlarged, darker in colour and my boobs are much much fuller than before. I have been experiencing fluttery feelings in my uterus and some cramping. I feel more tired recently and also have found that I am really hungry first thing in the morning. The hunger feeling is quite strange, intense like something is eating at my stomach.

My stomach is bloated and looks enlarged. Some of my other symptoms include moodyness, one minute convinced I am pregnant then the next its depression that I am not, backache, strong smelling wee. Just need to know.

I have been testing all week and the first few appeared to be very very faint lines and could have been my eyes playing tricks on me. I tested on wednesday evening and got a faint positive but a visable line on an IC and a faint line on a normal CB ( not digi) but every test I have done since IC and including two CB digi is saying not pregnant. However two OPK's have shown faint lines.

I just don't get what's going on some advice would be greatfully received.

Last edited:
Sorry you haven't had a reply but occasionally posts will be missed

It's sounding good as you've had the faint lines on the tests so far, remember the digital tests have a high sensitivity so may not necessarily pick up on your hormone levels just yet

Maybe try another branded test from Boots or Superdrugs & see what they say, alternatively pop along to a family planning clinic or your GPs

xxx

The signs you've listed sound good to me. :thumbup:

I would ditch the tests and go to the GP to get a blood test done. That way they'll be able to tell you for definite whether you're pregnant or not and there'll be no more guessing etc that comes with HPTS. My FX for your BFP! x x

Last edited:
I got very very very very faint lines on Saturday afternoon, at 8DPO, CD25, on both cheapys and a CB (not digi). However DH thought I was imagining it and dismissed them all. Yesterday I bought a pack of 2 FR sensitive ones and did one at abou 3.45pm and got two pink lines plain as day. Did the other one this morning 11DPO, CD28, and got 2 pink lines again and also did a cheapy one and got two lines on the one too.

Maybe try a FR instead? Good luck. Hope you get a BFP xxxx

Oh and Clearblue (not the digital ones) are known for evap lines so wouldn't trust those. If you decide to test again, I personally would suggest a pink dye test like the First Response. But as you said your cycles are irregular etc, I'd go straight to the docs. :) x x

I am 13 days late now on CD85.

My nipples are still sore and seem darker in colour, also feel a bit sick on and off, and I have a headache which started yesterday and doesn't want to go. Lower back is still hurting.

No signs of a period coming yet so don't know whats going on this cycle. I tested with an FR this morning and it was negative.

Think I need to go docs to get this one sorted out. Don't think I am pregnant becuase it would have showed up by now but don't understand why I have been getting very very faint lines on ebay cheapys.

Thank you for your replys just getting frustrated with my body as it seems to have a mind of its own.

XXX

All the signs are there, like the other girls say get yourself down the docs.

Good Luck xxx

Your symptoms do sound very promising! I got my BFP with a first response they are the most sensitive tests. The ebay cheapies vary from 10 mIU to 50 mIU so go get yourself a fr. Good luck fx for you!

The signs all point to pregnancy Hun. A lot of people don't get a bfp until they are a good few weeks gone. U will be best to go to docs for your own peace of mind. Best if luck xx

I'm in exactly your position, I'm on CD82 and had a blood test done as requested by my GP this morning. I should know by either Friday or Monday if we're pregnant or not. I would definitely go and see your GP hun, a blood test will give you a definitive answer as it measures the level of HCG in your blood. Hope you're ok. :)

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back