What am I doing wrong?

I know they aren't always accurate but maybe a bath thermometer will help? At least you'll know how much the temp has dropped since u got in..

I'd love to have Kayden in the bath with me but OH works at night alot so need a routine that I can do on my own.

I put the baby bath in the big bath too & i've noticed since Kayden was born my back's been alot sorer than normal (i've got a slipped disc anyway) my physio said it had gone back in (before birth) but I think all this leaning over & pulling buggy up stairs has made it pop back out

:roll:

Put Kynon in the big bath tonight he loved all the kicking about has tired him out as we had another crappy night last night! Kynon thought midnight would be a good bed time!

Did you manage to get him in and out on your own ok?

Put Kynon in the big bath tonight he loved all the kicking about has tired him out as we had another crappy night last night! Kynon thought midnight would be a good bed time!

I put Issac in the big bath too i have a bean bag support thing so i have 2hands free now. :) i don't think the water was high enough, i just kept splashing the water over him so he didn't get cold.... but now i know for next time. I think he was more curious than anything lol but he didn't cry woop so that's improvement lol xx

I know they aren't always accurate but maybe a bath thermometer will help? At least you'll know how much the temp has dropped since u got in..

I got one from the health visitor so ill try next time to see how warm it is when i normally get out. :) x

My mil suggested putting baby in big bath with the support thing and showering her down.. Minimizing slipping about like a wet fish and making sure they are always in the water..

Maybe he will have a good sleep then after the enjoyable bath?? Fx!!

Maybe the big bath worked, cos he only woke once for a feed between 10pm and 8am!

I'm so jealous, Issac was up at 2.30, 5ish 6.30 and 8 for feeds.

Well done kynon.. I'm sticking with the big bath xx

I'm so jealous, Issac was up at 2.30, 5ish 6.30 and 8 for feeds.

Well done kynon.. I'm sticking with the big bath xx

Little miss - Only thing different was the bath and my thinking! I read that link you put on the other thread and I think he has been over tired and over stimulated (mummy doing too much with him!) so today we are doing things differently! He's already had a 2 hour sleep this morning as I tried some resettling techniques and put him in the pram as soon as he started fussing instead of messing about with him and he's gone longer between feeds too! I think most of the issues we've been having are probably with me and not him!

Oh I forgot I also cut caffeine out yesterday!

Really? Do u think that helped? I don't know much about bf and drink tea as normal.. Alot! Lol!

I drink a lot of green tea but restricted it during pregnancy and for first few weeks but have been drinking loads again lately so I'm back to one cup a day now incase its making him fuss and stay awake, worth a try anyway!

I had a horrible night - tried yet again to put him in his cot and all ended up in a screaming fit - just started suddenly and then he was constantly waking up to check I was there. I just give up for now, i will come back to it at 6 months. All my attempts make it worse. Bah

Sarah, hoping big bath works for you, my lo definitely needs 3 naps during the day to be happy. He will then sleep better at night

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back