How many hours out of 24 does your baby sleep?

Sarah13

Reaction score
I know Ive just done another sleep type thread and they are all different but Kynon doesn't seem to sleep enough to me. I've got an app on my phone I've been using to add up sleep and when he feeds etc and over the last month, his average sleep in 24 hours is 10-12 hours! I'm sure most babies sleep that just at night at his age. He's quite happy apart from his grumpy time in the evenings and feeds loads and obviously I can't 'make' him sleep, just wondered what other babies slept?

Owens had about 10-12 a day from about 1month old, he just loves being awake!

Grace goes about 15-18 on a usual day although may go more if we're out and about in the pram. She only sometimes has those days when she's awake most of the day

I use an app too and it says his average sleep per day is just over 13 hours and just under 11 of those are at night xxx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

G sleeps about 9, sometimes 10 hours at night, and I'd say 2-3 hours during the day... I don't think it's a problem. Some adults sleep more then others, so I guess babies can be different this way as well.

at 6 months emma sleeps 14 hours a day, 12 of those at night
at 3 months she slept 15 hours a day, 13 of those at night
but she is quite laxy, she obvioulsy needs her sleep.

Kayden is 11-12 hours through the night & i'd say no more than 3 hours added together during the day, so around 15.

:)

Well mine has to be different :roll: she sleeps 12hrs at night and awake overall about two hours of the day.. So um 22hrs :shock:

You lucky swine - Make the most of it! - I'd say its still normal for LO's age. There's defo nothing wrong with it, most of their brain development is done during sleep (so your gonna have a clever wee girl!)

Kayden wants naps constantly during the day, I know the signs when he gets tired & I give him lots of oppertunities to sleep & he goes down, but he always wakes up 20mins later, he sleeps longer in his night-time crib but trying to avoid using it for daytime naps incase he gets confused.

:roll:

Issac sleeps 11-12 at night and from as little as 2hours sleep through the day or 2hours awake through the day, depends how he is feeling or what we are doing
X

You lucky swine - Make the most of it! - I'd say its still normal for LO's age. There's defo nothing wrong with it, most of their brain development is done during sleep (so your gonna have a clever wee girl!)

Kayden wants naps constantly during the day, I know the signs when he gets tired & I give him lots of oppertunities to sleep & he goes down, but he always wakes up 20mins later, he sleeps longer in his night-time crib but trying to avoid using it for daytime naps incase he gets confused.

:roll:

Yeah I only put her in her crib in the eve and give her last feed upstairs so she knows..
If her dad is anything to go by she will be a lil genius!! I'm waiting for the day she's awake all day not letting me get anything done so believe me im savouring it lol!!

Ryan probably sleeps about 8/10 hrs a day (more if we're out in the pram), nothing like his parents who loved their lie-ins...back in the day...

No idea :shock: I must take note. I'm guessing 15hrs ish x

Had a really good night last night, he went down at 10pm woke at 3.30 for a feed straight back down until 8am. I think he's been getting over tired and so planning to try and get him to have more naps today.

I have an app too ;) We seem to sleep between 12 and 17 hours per day in total.

Had a really good night last night, he went down at 10pm woke at 3.30 for a feed straight back down until 8am. I think he's been getting over tired and so planning to try and get him to have more naps today.

Meant to add this in your other thread, but even if you offer sleep alot, in a dark part of the room? Even if for the first wee while LO doesn't sleep...they will get more used to lying down in that place, often, then hopefully start sleeping the more used to it they get, I think alot is about what is familiar to them

:)

J at 15.5 months sleeps 12.5 hours at night and between 1-2 hours during day at lunch time ish x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back