Sleep patter messed up WHY???

Emma58

Reaction score
Sam had always been so good at sleeping.

He was going to bed around 8pm and sleeping until about 5am then having a feed and going back over until 7-8am occasionally sleeping through the whole night.

Now, it has all gone to pot. He goes to sleep around 7pm (earlier than i would like but he struggles to stay awake if you try and keep him up!) and he wakes up about 2am not neccesarily for a feed he's just awake, then he wakes again between 3 and 4 am then he is wide awake at 6am :talkhand: :doh:

Any ideas anyone what i can do or why he is doing this i am so tired :sleep:

I cant help, but Corey is exactly the same... I dont know what to do!!

6am we were up this morning, its usually 8am!!

Sprog's done this every time he's had a growth spurt - I'm not looking forward to the next one at all. He's been sleeping in the day, though, which is usually a sign of another one coming along...*sigh*

Thomas has been the same hun must be something to do with the age :hug:
hes been going to bed at 6:30pm then waking up at 2am i was feeding him hes stopped it now but now he gets up at 4:30/5 and is awake till i get him out of bed its killing me :bored:
xx

DebbieM said:
http://www.babymecham.com/?p=104 ;)

How long does it last because he really is driving me doo lally :?

He is refusing to sleep even during the day i'm lucky if he has 20 minutes. He doesn't want to do anything no matter what you try with him sit, lay, door bouncer, playpen nothing works all he likes to do at the minute is cry and whine :(

He isn't even that fussed with his bottles I honestly don't know what to do with him by the time OH comes in at night I am almost in :cry:

James is the same :lol:

Its so tiring, I looked like Id been punched in both my eyes this morning where my bags are so bad :lol: THANK THE LORD for makeup! :pray:

pretty much the same here, he whinges all sodding day long too, driving me nuts :wall: :wall: :wall:

Hey i,ve just posted a topic that is so simular to this, im trying a new thing every night, so far nothing has worked, i dont know if to feed tonight while he is a sleep or try music

me and OH are now sleeping seperatly and taking it in turns to do TOM watch...........my turn tonight :-(

I thought I was the only one going through this! So relieved (without offence) seeing thats its not just me and my little monkey!

I thought it was because Korbyn was sick and landed up in hospital and that messed his routine up, but the growth spurt makes sense

me too! It's been going on since about 4 months, no real growth spurt but no real settled sleep either. On the upside I'm getting used to it now. :shock:

Angel has recently started getting me up 5-6 times in the night. She'll sleep from 9-12.30, then that's it. And alot of the time she just wants a cuddle! I'm exhausted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back