***** Weight Loss thread *****

Claire hun that's fab! What have u done? X

Thanks ladies......i am kinda cheating..... im on diet pills prescribed from the doctor but ive only done the simple things like cutting out crap- swapping white bread/pasta for wholemeal.no prpcessed foods or takwaways and eating alot of fruit! im so chuffed! craving a mcdonalds or a pizza rifht now tho!xx

Hiya ladies,
Keeping busy and active today by doing the gardening!

Separate thought, have any of u tried Metafit? I'm wanting to try it but nervous!
Xx

Not tried it, I don't do any exercise :blush: weigh in day for me tomorrow x

Blanco that's a shame, have you been watching what you eat or is it a justified weight gain?

Today's weight 11st 13lbs
2lbs lost this week
BMI now 30.5
Total loss so far 1 stone

Last edited:
Well done Karen, that's fab!

Iv just worked out that for me to have a healthy BMI of 30 I gotta loose 2st 9lbs. So I gotta pull out all the stops as im back at the hospital in 6 weeks.

You upto much today?
xx

Nothing much really, been to asda for the shopping, done the ironing, put dinner in the slow cooker and now I'm just chilling watching the Wimbledon final. What u up to?

Woo hoo weighed in at 87.7kg this morning!

Was 92.1 5 weeks ago

Think that's roughly about a stone, biggest loss this week so far and going to crack this week hard!! Want a big week this week!! X

BabyDust *****

Woo hoo weighed in at 87.7kg this morning!

Was 92.1 5 weeks ago

Think that's roughly about a stone, biggest loss this week so far and going to crack this week hard!! Want a big week this week!! X

BabyDust *****

Thats awesome! :) well done xx

Morning ladies, well im not a happy bunny. Iv gained 1lb this week! So that's 2st 10lbs I gotta loose!

Ohhh no :( but never mind - you can do it!! ive put so much on this week already! i can feel it! :( x

Its murder being on holiday as when im at a loose end I tend to munch!
Xx

Hiya can I join in please :)

Already done a bit of weight loss since last year took BMI from 33 to 30 lost 22lbs - so not classed as obese on BMI to overweight

but want to get to normal weight now as a target so another 30lbs to go

Started day 1 Monday with it weigh in next monday....

I exercise 3-5 times a week but my main problem is sheer volume of food I consume so been trying to eat clean this week!

That's a great loss so far Minniemaker, well done and good luck with the rest of your journey x

I caved again and had chocolate cake :( whats wrong with me :(:(;( x

Hi Minniemaker welcome to our little thread and a big well done hun on that fab loss!

Claire its so easily done hun! I've been the shopping today and bought plenty to keep me on track this week and to make healthy filling dinners! My down fall can be getting to dinner time and eating the wrong kinda meals, i.e. takeaways and junk!

xxx

So I put 2 lb on last week but I've just been weighed and 3 off this week... Only 2 more to go till I hit my stone :)

Well done Blanco, that's fab xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back