***** Weight Loss thread *****

I should be writing an essay for work but ill do it tomorrow lol!

BabyDust *****

Yeh, im pretty sure as iv got that dull achy crampy feeling that happens before AF arrives. However I have recently had this feeling for 3-4days before she finally makes an appearance so I have a few days of thinking that I might be preg then I crumble! Not nice.

Iv not seen them either, sounds good!

xx

Thats a fab plan babe! everyone needs to take their mind off it at time as its so intense! im channeling all my energy and thought.into loosi g.weight! hopefully thatl help x

Yeh, im pretty sure as iv got that dull achy crampy feeling that happens before AF arrives. However I have recently had this feeling for 3-4days before she finally makes an appearance so I have a few days of thinking that I might be preg then I crumble! Not nice.

Iv not seen them either, sounds good!

xx

How you doing today Hun? X

BabyDust *****

Well only 1lb loss for me this week, but I'm happy with that after being naughty at the Robbie gig on Tuesday!!

Weight now 12st 1lb
BMI now 30.9
Total loss so far 12lb

Well only 1lb loss for me this week, but I'm happy with that after being naughty at the Robbie gig on Tuesday!!

Weight now 12st 1lb
BMI now 30.9
Total loss so far 12lb

Well done babe! 1lb off is better than 1on!!!! :) xx

Nearly at a stone girls keep going x

Had doctors this.morning - she weighed me........ 1st 4lb lost! :cheer: my scales must be wrong! lol soooooo chuffed :) xx

Wow Claire well done that's fantastic!!! X

BabyDust *****

Bums 1lb on this week, just been training and he reckons it could be that we worked hard on the big muscles last week but I've booked him again for Wednesday Friday and Saturday to make up for it :) x

BabyDust *****

Had doctors this.morning - she weighed me........ 1st 4lb lost! :cheer: my scales must be wrong! lol soooooo chuffed :) xx

Claire that's bloody fantastic, well done you must be feeling great xxxxx

Bums 1lb on this week, just been training and he reckons it could be that we worked hard on the big muscles last week but I've booked him again for Wednesday Friday and Saturday to make up for it :) x

BabyDust *****

Remember muscle weighs more than fat, so if you're working out, you'll be losing fat and gaining muscle. Don't worry about it xxxx

Well done ladies! You are all doing so well - you've just given me the kick up the backside needed!
Today is day one of my new "Get a baby plan!" I have just received a Debenhams order that included a top I bought for my next infertility clinic apt in Aug, I know this maybe a little sad but I thought if I hang it up where I can see it, it's one more little reminder of why I NEED to and WANT to loose weight.

One of my biggest problems with my weight is the fact that I don't eat regularly and when I do eat its junk or for quickness. I usually skip breakfast, which just leads to me scoffing rubbish later in the day.

So far today I've had my Weetabix and I've planned a tuna salad roll for lunch! Feel quite good today - despite AF on her way!

xx

Omg I'm struggling today!

I'm craving lazy food, jelly sweets and to just pick till my hearts content!!! Arrrggghhhhh x

BabyDust *****

Ok- I admit it, I think I have been eating terribly recently and it needs to stop - this could be the insentive I need!

i am 5foot7inches and weigh 12 stone 2lb = BMI 26.63

I haven't been less that 10stone8 since before having my son 7 years ago! so being realistic I think if I could just loose a stone and be 11 stone I would be quite happy :)

what happens if we get preggo in the meantime it undose all the this and we end up gaining again don't we, lol. still what better reason to pile on the pounds :)

i kept putting off this as thought I will be preggo soon and gaining weight - and concentrated on that and thought I can do the weight loss thing after - but that was 14months ago and I am stll the same weight!

I walk for 45mins a day pushing push chairs and usually walk fast for half of that so that's my exercise! but my diet at the mo is quite a 'comfort' diet! oops

Ok- I admit it, I think I have been eating terribly recently and it needs to stop - this could be the insentive I need!

i am 5foot7inches and weigh 12 stone 2lb = BMI 26.63

I haven't been less that 10stone8 since before having my son 7 years ago! so being realistic I think if I could just loose a stone and be 11 stone I would be quite happy :)

what happens if we get preggo in the meantime it undose all the this and we end up gaining again don't we, lol. still what better reason to pile on the pounds :)

i kept putting off this as thought I will be preggo soon and gaining weight - and concentrated on that and thought I can do the weight loss thing after - but that was 14months ago and I am stll the same weight!

I walk for 45mins a day pushing push chairs and usually walk fast for half of that so that's my exercise! but my diet at the mo is quite a 'comfort' diet! oops

I thought exactly the same! i thought id get preggo and deal with the weight after! well that didnt go to plan!lol. if this helps me concieve then itl all be worth it! (have just had an oreo cornetto tho!). xx

Well,day 2 of being good so far so good. Just in from an hour and a half of yoga. I am gubbed and could go for a nap! X

I'm a Monday weigh in but I did go badminton last night and have another training session today at 8! Ek x

BabyDust *****

I'm back on my fitness pal app today 1200 calories daily add me if your on it I'm slou80 xx

BabyDust *****

Just weighed in and iv stayed the same this week. I'm quite glad as AF is hanging about and I usually gain!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back