***** Weight Loss thread *****

Today I am going for a deep tissue massage to work on an old hip injury. Then,permitting the rain doesn't get too heavy,I'm going to walk the dog! I'm really sore from yoga yesterday,muscles got used that hadn't been used for a while!

Xx

Today I am going for a deep tissue massage to work on an old hip injury. Then,permitting the rain doesn't get too heavy,I'm going to walk the dog! I'm really sore from yoga yesterday,muscles got used that hadn't been used for a while!

Xx

Oh that sounds like a nice day :) x

BabyDust *****

Mmmm deep tissue massage!i need one of those - back is killing! well im at work :( booooo - have spent the morning sorting out my gym membeship and doing abit of Ann Summers online shopping :D what better exercise!lol. Have a good day ladies!x

I'm on a late shift boooo got gym out the way this morning ! X

BabyDust *****

Mmmm deep tissue massage!i need one of those - back is killing! well im at work :( booooo - have spent the morning sorting out my gym membeship and doing abit of Ann Summers online shopping :D what better exercise!lol. Have a good day ladies!x

Whoop whoop got to love a bit of Ann summers :) x

BabyDust *****

Hehe to Ann Summers! Hope it gets u r BFP! Xx

Hows everyone doing? i just had a sneeky little weight - not weigh day till tmr but now i know what i have to do today to drop another pound or two :) xxx

Claire that's good all on track for a good loss this week for you :)

I'm ok ta I also had a sneaky morning weigh and was 88.6kg !! Under 89 (hate using kgs lol) and just been for another session with my trainer ouch ha ha!

Going to Rolling Stones tomorrow in Hyde park so hoping we don't pig out too much!! X

BabyDust *****

So far ive only.lost 1lb - fridays are normally a good day as i finish work at 1220 so dont normally have lunch!xx

Hi girls,
Have fun at the Rolling stones Sarah! Good on u with the personal trainer too!

Claire fingers crossed hun u get your loss,I'm sire you will as you ladies are all doing so well.

Today I am going to get my eyebrows done and getting a new tyre on the car. Then I have a girlie nite out at a tapas bar! never been before!

Xx

Ahh that sounds nice! :) my best friend is in labour so im buzzing about today - cant sit still! so excited :) x

Ooh Claire that's an exciting day! Let us know how she gets on! X

Hi girls,
Have fun at the Rolling stones Sarah! Good on u with the personal trainer too!

Claire fingers crossed hun u get your loss,I'm sire you will as you ladies are all doing so well.

Today I am going to get my eyebrows done and getting a new tyre on the car. Then I have a girlie nite out at a tapas bar! never been before!

Xx

Ohh have a fab time tapas is amazing:) and as its little bits and bobs its more varied

Alioli is yum ;-)

BabyDust *****

Weigh day today.............. 20lb (1st 6lb) lost - 5weeks! :) x

Claire that's a great achievement, well done xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90