***** Weight Loss thread *****

Yay that's great we'll done x

So girls lets share any tips that's helping us? Anyone doing or cooking anything that's yummy? X

BabyDust *****

Morning,
Cooking wise iv prepared chicken and veg kebabs for dinner tonight and im just about to make a big pot of chilli that il split up and will freeze to make 3 dinners! That s roughly as far as my cooking goes!

Xxx

That sounds really nice Hun!

Hairy dieters book is fab! As is slimming world taste of Asia

I use fit app too to keep an eye on my calories!

This is my brekky this morning!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373620531.353436.jpg

BabyDust *****

Ooh it looks very good! I had cheerios, very little effort!

The hairy cook book, is it easy enough to follow?
Xx

Ooh it looks very good! I had cheerios, very little effort!

The hairy cook book, is it easy enough to follow?
Xx

Yeah really easy to follow ad really tasty too my OH loves the food out of there xx

BabyDust *****

Oh I think I may have to have a nosy at that. Well iv just made my pot of chilli and whilst im waiting on that to cool down im going to get ready to go to a lunchtime express body pump class! although in this heat its the last thing I want to do!

Xx

Well went to pump but im not best pleased with the instructor. She was a typically looking fitness instructor with not an ounce of fat and a very slender figure. I told her this was my first class in 6 months and I was recovering from hip and shoulder injuries. She looked me up and down ans said "ok well just u do wot u think u can but don't give up!" And throughout she wasn't very encouraging, more derogative than anything as she just shouted "keep going team! " I was pleased to hear that she isn't the usual instructor.

Oh Sarah, iv ordered the hairy dieters book!

Xxx

Well went to pump but im not best pleased with the instructor. She was a typically looking fitness instructor with not an ounce of fat and a very slender figure. I told her this was my first class in 6 months and I was recovering from hip and shoulder injuries. She looked me up and down ans said "ok well just u do wot u think u can but don't give up!" And throughout she wasn't very encouraging, more derogative than anything as she just shouted "keep going team! " I was pleased to hear that she isn't the usual instructor.

Oh Sarah, iv ordered the hairy dieters book!

Xxx

Jeez she sounds like a nightmare !!

Ohh good it's great :) the jalfrezi is so yum x

BabyDust *****

Yeh she wasn't the most encouraging instructor iv ever had. But its kinda kicked me into my "wanting to get back to it!" as iv just booked in for my old spin class tomorrow morning and potentially on Monday night too. Iv got plans on Tuesday and Wednesday so I know I wont be able to try to get to the gym those days so I'll do my best to get to my familiar classes when I can. I used to do 4 classes a week no bother and at the minute its none! Tut tut!

Looking forward to getting the cook book and seeing what I can try. I've dug out some old recipes I used to make when I lost my weight the last time so I think using them again would be wise!

xx

Mmmmm, the cottage pie from the hairy bikers diet book is delicious xxx
I'm doing weight watchers, so no tips really from me because you just eat what you want and count the points of each food!!!
I got a taster in asda the other week when I was there and it was kiwi fruit topped with 0% fat greek yoghurt with lemon curd mixed through it .... it was so yummy and took me right back to my childhood, haven't had lemon curd in years!!!!

Last edited:
Im really.really fussy so cant follow books as theres nothing i like! i trained as a chef when i left school so its easy to make healthy things but also quite hard as i know all the shit that makes the food taste nice -stuff i cant use! :(. been really really bad this week :( go so badly sunburnt today :( in alot of pain right now! xx

Mmmmm, the cottage pie from the hairy bikers diet book is delicious xxx
I'm doing weight watchers, so no tips really from me because you just eat what you want and count the points of each food!!!
I got a taster in asda the other week when I was there and it was kiwi fruit topped with 0% fat greek yoghurt with lemon curd mixed through it .... it was so yummy and took me right back to my childhood, haven't had lemon curd in years!!!!

That sounds really Nice although dont think I've ever had lemon curd before ?? X

BabyDust *****

We had home made turkey burgers and salad and a little rice tonight oh made them

Just turkey mince, chilli and coriander, brown off then cook in the oven till done xxx

BabyDust *****

Yummy! We had chicken and veg kebabs and savoury rice tonight! Although it's a Saturday nite takeaway tomorrow, x

They were fab and very filling. Ooh I dunno what we'll have but it'll probably be a curry or pizza. Im going to force myself to spin tomorrow morning so it's not too bad calorie wise! He he! However my legs r beginning to throb from pump today!

Lynne, xx

They were fab and very filling. Ooh I dunno what we'll have but it'll probably be a curry or pizza. Im going to force myself to spin tomorrow morning so it's not too bad calorie wise! He he! However my legs r beginning to throb from pump today!

Lynne, xx

That's a good idea burn it all off in the morning :)

Think it's takeaway tonight for us over a friends house x

BabyDust *****

I've made this for my friends bday do u think its calorie free to eat ;-) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373723743.147788.jpg

BabyDust *****

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back