***** Weight Loss thread *****

Sorry no AF hun.:-( is it anything good like a sneaky bfp or your body just being a bugger? X

I really wanted to join the gym but when we decide to TTC I thought maybe it wasn't the best idea as I know I wouldn't use it as much when pregnant. Anyone have any suggestions? I go running but I'm not great at it :D

Obvs personal preference but id still use the gym - and the classes....aqua aerobics is recommended for pregnant ladies. Dont over think it xxx

4lb lost this week!!!! :):) yay how you all been doing?xxx

Girls have you heard of clean 9? Helps you lose weight in 9 days x x x

Yeah I might try it, just quite expensive and wasn't sure how I'd react to the bee pollen tablets aspect of it? Got bad hayfever and sensitive to caffeine etc and they're meant to give you energy arn't they lol so might be sensitive to them xxx

Hey millielaura bee pollen is actually fab for hayfever to!! I can send link over if you want to have a look at the products? X x x

How does that work lol I would of thought being allergic to pollen made you allergic to them?? That's cool :)
Yeah please could you send me a link :) xxx

Been so busy but.........i did it :)getting re referred!!!! 3.5st lost! :):)

Ive been really busy last few weeks how you all been doing? So i qm now 7lb away from target with 1.5wks to get to there. Have PT sorted now- gunna smash it! Lets get back on it girls.....whos with me?xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back