***** Weight Loss thread *****

Hows everyone doing? im weighing in the morning....... know ive not done to well this week :( but will see how bad romorrow!xxx

How did you get on?

I'm weighing in at home on monday, me and oh are doing it together although he's slim he wants to loose a stone to help with the next SA

I'm thinking of re joining slimming world though as need to follow a plan and I love theirs x

BabyDust *****

Ahhh so happy! i did a sneeky little weight on tuesday and i had put on 1lb (since sat) today i have lost that plus 1mre :):):) so happy! that make my total.loss 11lbs!!!! getting more and more motivated now!!! xxx

Well done Claire, that's fab :dance:
Weigh in day for me tomorrow, was out for a Chinese buffet during the week but I hope I've compensated enough on the other days to still give me a loss xx

I got it wrong.- only totals 10lb as i hsd put one.on but still happy that i lost not put on! whoooo cant wai for you all to weigh in! x

Sneaking in as although I haven't joined this thread I do similar with my friends on FB and we weigh in every Friday. I lost 2st at slimming world over about 2 years for my wedding and reached my target just in time! I've put on half a stone since our wedding in October and haven't gone back to sw (because I'm too skint since working for myself!) but I'm trying to calorie count most days. ANYWAY the reason I was posting was because of the bmi thing. I had a check up at the docs last week and the nurse said my BMI was 27 which she said was fine but according to various charts I'm overweight for my height. Now she was quite a lot heavier than me. In the past skinny nurses have told me I need to lose a stone! I wonder if because she was quite a large lady she had a different view on it?! Goodness knows.... Anyway, good luck ladies, and always remember any loss no matter how big or small, is a loss nevertheless! If it's going in the right direction it's all good! :) x

2lbs lost for me this week, BMI now 31.09 xx
Total loss so far 11lbs

Last edited:
Hey girls

Not an official weigh in day today but I did weigh myself this morning and 88.8kgs !!! :))))

BabyDust *****

That's fab!!! I'm dreading weigh in on Sunday, had copious amounts of alcohol at a concert the other night and then chips and curry sauce afterwards :blush: I managed to cope with the hangover munchies though and just ate carrot sticks all day!!! They weren't as good as a McDonald's at feeding the hangover!!

That's fab!!! I'm dreading weigh in on Sunday, had copious amounts of alcohol at a concert the other night and then chips and curry sauce afterwards :blush: I managed to cope with the hangover munchies though and just ate carrot sticks all day!!! They weren't as good as a McDonald's at feeding the hangover!!

Mmmmmm mcdonalds...... forgotten what that tastes.like! :( x

Hi girls

I've been ttc for over three years, from the outset appointment with gp I was told to loose weight I was 16.2 at 5ft 8,

Saw the the consultant who said I would be ineligible for treatment until my bmi was under 30, she did however carry on with investigations so I had laparoscopy and the hys... Dye test,probably worst experience I've ever had. Naturally bfp in oct last year, but that failed and i miscarried.

So I decided to loose the weight I commenced on lighter life and over 3.5 months I know weigh 12 stones, which has allowed me to start on clomid.

It's not easy to loose the weight but just think when we get those bfp, how much better off we'll be and the baby.

Been told to loose the weight at a time when ur are already vulnerable is like another blow, in this whole process of blow after blow.

So good luck on your weight loss,

X x

That's fantastic weight loss hun, well done and good luck, hope you don't have to wait long for your bfp xx

Just back from weigh in ... Only another half a pound but I was out all weekend so I'm happy with that this week x

That's great, a loss is a loss hun xx

@ Blanco, at least ur going in the right direction, another positive step.

Well done

Morning ladies

Sorry iv been M.I.A! I'm back now and shall b weighing in this morning!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back