Wait with me???

Oh.. Still crossing everything for you though!!
I dont kno having really bad pain in my ovaries tonight mainly the left, but the right is getting just as painful, nothing in the middle :/ will go docs if i get a bfn. Feels like someones beat me up and kicked the crap outta my hips, ugh. :(

Last edited:
Oh.. Still crossing everything for you though!!
I dont kno having really bad pain in my ovaries tonight mainly the left, but the right is getting just as painful, nothing in the middle :/ will go docs if i get a bfn. Feels like someones beat me up and kicked the crap outta my hips, ugh. :(

Hope you get sorted peanutbutter. Sounds like a cyst to me. Let us know how the Docs go.

I am 6DPO and still nothing exciting to report. The only thing I have noticed is I havent had tender breasts which I do usually have in the luteal phase up until just before AF starts, but I dont know if it is significant or not.

Blimey I hope you're ok peanutbutter ?, I would get to your Drs if pain is that bad.
Lura, I had painful breasts for years in the second half of my cycle, I took evening primrose oil a few months back and never had it since.
I'm 6dpo today, no symptoms at all, same as I feel every month grrrrrr.
xx

Blimey I hope you're ok peanutbutter ?, I would get to your Drs if pain is that bad.

Lura, I had painful breasts for years in the second half of my cycle, I took evening primrose oil a few months back and never had it since.

xx

Im taking royal jelly this cycle that is meant to regulate hormones maybe that is why?

Decided to have a lazy day on the sofa with dominos pizza and movies hehe!

xx

Im taking royal jelly this cycle that is meant to regulate hormones maybe that is why?

Decided to have a lazy day on the sofa with dominos pizza and movies hehe!

I'm taking Royal jelly too, what dose are you on ?, I got the 500mg from Holland &Barrat, I'm on one a day but might up it to two. I'm sat watching trauma Drs, I'm resting after my gallbladder surgery lol. xx

When are you testing? Gonna test in the morning, last time I got a very faint positive at 8dpo x

When are you testing? Gonna test in the morning, last time I got a very faint positive at 8dpo x

I'm just waiting for af to arrive on the 20th, no point wasting a test when I know it's not my month xx

I just take 500 mg of royal jelly too. Dont know whether to take more. May take more next cycle see if it helps.

Im just going to wait until Thursday or maybe even this weekend. Be too early yet. With my first pregnancy didnt get a BFP until 13DPO.

Hi all! Not quite sure how long been since ovulation I'm either 3 dpo or 5dpo! Got two apps and used Opk so hopefully fingers crossed according to app I'm either due AF 20-22nd I've been feeling very tired today and a bit sicky! But putting it down to physologically telling myself I have symptoms! Got my fingers crossed this wait is going to drag!

Hi all! Not quite sure how long been since ovulation I'm either 3 dpo or 5dpo! Got two apps and used Opk so hopefully fingers crossed according to app I'm either due AF 20-22nd I've been feeling very tired today and a bit sicky! But putting it down to physologically telling myself I have symptoms! Got my fingers crossed this wait is going to drag!

Hello Beth! Yes join us more the merrier! Certainly helps the 2WW drag along!

I just take 500 mg of royal jelly too. Dont know whether to take more. May take more next cycle see if it helps.

Im just going to wait until Thursday or maybe even this weekend. Be too early yet. With my first pregnancy didnt get a BFP until 13DPO.

I've upped the dose to 2 a day from today, can't say I've noticed any difference since taking it. xx

Im guessing it must take awhile to get into your system lillith before notice any difference. What else are you taking? I am also taking Pregnacare and took Agnus Cactus up until O.

I've started taking folic acid waiting for my trying for a baby seven seas to arrive!

Im guessing it must take awhile to get into your system lillith before notice any difference. What else are you taking? I am also taking Pregnacare and took Agnus Cactus up until O.

Yes I've only been taking it for 2-3 weeks so don't expect I would notice yet. I'm taking seven seas pregnancy vitamins and have just ordered some bee pollen. I tried pregnacare but they gave me awful symptoms and made my period late by 3 days (its not been late in over 25 years). xx

See that be a plus for me as my luteal phase last cycle ended up being 8 days so delayed AF is just what I think I need. I conceived the first month I took pregnacare with my little girl might be coincidence but Ill go with it haha. See I didnt get on with seven seas.

See that be a plus for me as my luteal phase last cycle ended up being 8 days so delayed AF is just what I think I need. I conceived the first month I took pregnacare with my little girl might be coincidence but Ill go with it haha. See I didnt get on with seven seas.

Yes it will definitely help lengthen your cycle. I've just bought some maca powder and bee pollen, I'll give anything a go ! .
Well it's 7 dpo, still zero symptoms, wish I could fast forward so af can arrive. How are you ladies doing today. ?, Peanut butter hows the pain now ? x

Oooh what does maca powder do?

Same 7DPO and have got slight tender boobs today but this is normal on build up to AF. AF is due in 2 days but I know its going to be delayed as didnt O until CD17.

Oooh what does maca powder do?

Same 7DPO and have got slight tender boobs today but this is normal on build up to AF. AF is due in 2 days but I know its going to be delayed as didnt O until CD17.

Maca is supposed to balance hormones and aid fertility apparently and give you more energy and a host of other things. I'm getting desperate after 15 months ttc now that I'll try anything lol. May have to book at Drs see if they can blood test me, maybe I don't even ovulate who knows xx

Good luck Lillith! Hopefully this is your month!

So 8DPO and I feel irritable. I am tired because I didnt sleep well and feel irritable. Def think Im out this month feel pre-menstrual. AF is meant to be due tomorrow going on my CD but because I O later think be more likely next Tuesday.

Good luck Lillith! Hopefully this is your month!

So 8DPO and I feel irritable. I am tired because I didnt sleep well and feel irritable. Def think Im out this month feel pre-menstrual. AF is meant to be due tomorrow going on my CD but because I O later think be more likely next Tuesday.

8dpo for me too, been awake most of the night, hair is lank and greasy quick, have increase in appetite but this is no different to any other cycle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back