Wait with me???

luratraloora

Reaction score
I am about 2/3DPO and I am due for AF on 14th April. A week today.

Anyone around the same DPO as me or due for AF around me want to wait and chat with me? We can symptom spot together!

Going to wait for AF to not appear before I test.

Mee I'm 3 dpo, getting pains in my left side and feel 'wet'... since 1dpo every time I wake up i need the loo so bad for a number 2 ahaha tmi! Hopefully it means something xD :p xx

I'm 2dpo, nothing at all symptom wise at the moment, we have this month covered but I'm not hopeful xx

Oooh good luck!! I hope it means something! I had a tiny bit of blood I checked my CM earlier.

d0a557375cf3a5780d3433d1eb3382f5.jpg

When are your AF's due? When will you test?

Exciting that you're trying again!! Fx for you and hope you're well! Xxx

Due Af on the 15th but ov was 3 days later so I'm assuming it'll be around 18th hopefully it stays away though! Aha, blood can be from ov but fx it's a sign :p x

Morning ladies, how are you all doing today?, I'm 3dpo and still zero symptoms, cm is dry. I'm not very hopeful for this cycle as had my gallbladder out exactly a week ago. We did manage to dtd and follow smep but I can't help feeling the op might of affected things as my positive opk line is usually darker than the test line but it was equal this cycle and didn't seem as strong. xx

Woke up with a headache! Gone now though 4 dpo... is it possible to have symptoms so early? Because I've got dry mouth whitch was an early sign of both my pregnancies before... never this early though. My nipples are also still sore please let this be it!! :pray:

Woke up with a headache! Gone now though 4 dpo... is it possible to have symptoms so early? Because I've got dry mouth whitch was an early sign of both my pregnancies before... never this early though. My nipples are also still sore please let this be it!! :pray:

Sounds promising peanutbutter, I think for some it is possible to get symptoms early xx

Hi ladies not paid much attention today as now away in the lakes for the weekend with my DD and hubby for his birthday so will take my mind off symptom spotting hehe!

I am 3/4DPO and my brown CM has now stopped and just creamy now.

Ooo have a nice time!! :D Nice to get away in the tww makes it drag less aha!

My nipples are huge this morning, bigger then a £2 coin :O Lol. BUT I dont 'feel' pregnant like I have with the last 2 so god knows. lol

Hi ladies not paid much attention today as now away in the lakes for the weekend with my DD and hubby for his birthday so will take my mind off symptom spotting hehe!

I am 3/4DPO and my brown CM has now stopped and just creamy now.

Oww lovely, enjoy your weekend away hun. I'm 4dpo today, still no symptoms at all, did have a weird dream that my knickers were full of cm lol. I don't know what that's all about, probably because I'm always symptom spotting. x

Have you ever herd of getting swollen down there as a symptom?! This is way tmi! But my clit was feeling very very sensitive when I moved so I had a look and around it looks all puffy and swollen! Ah idk what's going on. Also having cramping and feeling a tad sick but not properly sick hard to explain :/
Symptoms sound good buy i still don't feel pregnant, maybe I'm just making my body have symptoms cos I want it so bad?! xx

I have no idea PeanutButter I cant say if Ive noticed that before or not!

I am 5DPO and nothing really to report. Just creamy CM when I check so just a waiting game here.

I woke up and also had creamy cm, but it's not stretchy, just goes into clumps when i rub it, but looks pure white and thick when still down there ...

Is it a good sign?
Got bad acne, all over my fking face ugh! And a min ago was looking for some clothes to wear and started crying cos I have non and my face looks terrible even with makeup on ahahahha very irritable today! xx

Have you ever herd of getting swollen down there as a symptom?! This is way tmi! But my clit was feeling very very sensitive when I moved so I had a look and around it looks all puffy and swollen! Ah idk what's going on. Also having cramping and feeling a tad sick but not properly sick hard to explain :/
Symptoms sound good buy i still don't feel pregnant, maybe I'm just making my body have symptoms cos I want it so bad?! xx

Peanutbutter, pregnancy does swell your bits up due to increased blood flow during pregnancy, thats what I've read.

Well I'm 5dpo, my skin has also gone awful, my face is red and blotchy and I have a big spot on the side of my nose. Cm is creamy. xx

Thanks!
Good signs though lillith! Fx for you x

I'm not hopeful this month, my skin usually goes like this in the second half of my cycle anyway, your symptoms sound really promising though ! �� xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back