2 week wait???

Poppy1987

Reaction score
Can someone help with this 2 week wait, I worked out in I fell preg in my ov week it would only be a week and a half until af due?

I am so confused with all this!

i'm in the same boat...my AF is not due untill 15th July and i have a lot of preg symptoms waitin for another wk n half is gunna drive me nuts lol good luck x

Usually for most people the luteal phase (from day of ov to first day of AF) is 14 days. But depending on ur cycle length it could be more or less than this? If u are using a whole week as ov, then it is possible u ov in the middle of this week, and therefore have a 2ww? Do u know exactly when u ov by doing opks? Xx

AF for me is also due on the 15th, so I am now in that annoying time of just waiting. Can we compare our next few days because I think having someone to go through this with might stop me from going insane!! lol

yeah sure i'm going nuts already with the waiting game :/ lol will b great having someone t talk to whose exactly like me if anything as the days go on my symptoms are getting worse felt very faint today :( al keep my fingers crossed for u :) x

To be honest I am not sure when I ov, I just worked it out on an online calculator and I will try and see how I get on bd in that week. If I don't fall in the next few months I will try the ov tests x

Good luck with your plan hun maybe your get that bfp and wont even need those opk's fx x

I never used opks when I got my bfp in may, we were quite relaxed about it, knowing roughly when to bd. Unfortunately it wasn't meant to be. Fx the relaxed approach works for u too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back