Wait with me???

I did a test (not with FMU) and got a BFN. Im not surprised to be fair or why I even tested just had an urge. Only 8DPO so dont know what I expected.

I did a test (not with FMU) and got a BFN. Im not surprised to be fair or why I even tested just had an urge. Only 8DPO so dont know what I expected.

Hah, you're like me, I was tempted to poas this morning but stopped myself as no point. You might still get your bfp hun, its way too early yet. Fingers and toes crossed for you xx

Haha pee on a stick addict at times!

Took my mind off things and took my little girl to the park. We had loads of fun!

Well 9DPO and my chart has had a drop in temperature and have had AF cramps this morning. Dreading to get up and go to loo and check as feel like AF might be starting.

Hi all! Not quite sure how long been since ovulation I'm either 3 dpo or 5dpo! Got two apps and used Opk so hopefully fingers crossed according to app I'm either due AF 20-22nd I've been feeling very tired today and a bit sicky! But putting it down to physologically telling myself I have symptoms! Got my fingers crossed this wait is going to drag!

Hi Beth, I'm due af on the 20th too.
Well 9dpo today, my appetite yesterday was ridiculous again, literally ate the whole day non stop. I don't know if it's because af is due in 6 days or whether it's a side effect of recent gallbladder removal, or whether I'm comfort eating because my OH is away. Tempted to poas this morning but know I'm setting myself up for disappointment. x

Well 9DPO and my chart has had a drop in temperature and have had AF cramps this morning. Dreading to get up and go to loo and check as feel like AF might be starting.

Lura, you can get an implantation dip at 9dpo, you're not out yet, your temp might shoot up again, fingers crossed for you x

Last edited:
Good luck lilith did you test?

I went to loo no bleeding and nothing when I wiped. Checked my cervix and there is brown / slight pink cm. No bleeding as yet - will keep posted.

Good luck lilith did you test?

I went to loo no bleeding and nothing when I wiped. Checked my cervix and there is brown / slight pink cm. No bleeding as yet - will keep posted.

Yes did 2 IC's, big fat negative, I don't know why I do it lol. I know I've not caught this month, six days wait for af to arrive.
Blimey your spotting sounds hopeful Lura ! any other symptoms yet ?, could defo be implantation bleed. x

Awww Lillith it is still very early like you said! 6 days away is a long time away yet.

It appears to have stopped now and the so have the cramps. I had IB with my little girl at 10 DPO but I started spotting at 7DPO last month and got excited and then AF arrived a few hours later so trying not to get excited yet at all.

Awww Lillith it is still very early like you said! 6 days away is a long time away yet.

It appears to have stopped now and the so have the cramps. I had IB with my little girl at 10 DPO but I started spotting at 7DPO last month and got excited and then AF arrived a few hours later so trying not to get excited yet at all.

Oww sounds hopeful, I'm keeping everything crossed for you hun.
I honestly know I'm out, I knew straight away when I caught with my 3 children. I had a general anaesthetic just before I ovulated this time and I think it affected me as my opk lines were nowhere near as dark as they used to be. Onto next month lol, roll on af. xx

Feel like Im in limbo at the mo.. still its never when I wipe only when I check my cervix. This is a picture after checking my cervix and wiping my finger on the tissue. Dont know what to think. It is like a rusty brown when on my finger.

06cc0e3faf9c729d833e05887c7bb57a.jpg

Sounds good lura!!
Another bfn for me, and I have period pain. So 99% sure I'm out lol. Fx for both of you x

Last edited:
Think Im out. Getting proper AF cramps now and its starting to appear when I wipe now. Gutted! Ive put a tampon on to see if it turns heavier.

Think Im out. Getting proper AF cramps now and its starting to appear when I wipe now. Gutted! Ive put a tampon on to see if it turns heavier.

Oh hun, it could still be implantation when wiping, I hope it's not af for you and the bleeding stops.
Sorry about your bfn Peanutbutter, mine was the same. xx

Still in limbo... still spotting and its only occasionally when I wipe and occasional cramping. See what the morning brings!

Sorry ladies Im out. Good luck and if not see you next cycle!

Sorry ladies Im out. Good luck and if not see you next cycle!

I'm so sorry Lura ��. I know I will be joining you next cycle, I got tearful about ttc last night. I feel like my body is a failure every month. Five days until af now, I just want it to hurry up and hopefully start again next cycle. xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back