TTW Torture!!!

Did another test today just an asda cheapie and still bfn and still no AF :(

given up hope now feeling so down about the whole thing look 4 months pregnant as well :(

I really hope you are and it's just a slow hcg build up, got everything crossed for you x

Having lots of AF cramps tonight, really feels like AF's coming! Would be a few days early! Not feeling hopeful ATM :( feels almost like a UTI

Last edited:
I've had AF like cramps for couple of days now, don't feel anything at all anymore :(

6dpo got such a strange feeling in my tummy ,bloating and tightness , cramp /stitch in my right side
Fx'd it's not AF keelygracey x
Positive thinking though ladies - still no AF

I've had the smallest bit of pink spotting just now thinking AF might be here tomorrow I don't normally spot tho but not keeping my hopes up now

10DPO and a very clear BFN for me this morning! Pretty sure I'm out this month not feeling any symptoms and not very hopeful! Oh well! xx

It may just be too early beaut,
Woke up this morning with extremely sore bbs, feeling sick and also had a bit of nookie last night and cramped really bad afterwards, don't know what that's all about. Crazy I felt nothing yesterday

hi girls well had a few pink spots last night and now it's completely stopped no idea what's going on lol

When are you testing again Nikki? I'm going to try hold out until Wednesday so I'll be 13dpo it feels so long away

Probably not for a few days maybe wednesday/Thursday if Af doesn't come by then. If I ov'd really late then could be implantation bleeding but don't want to get my hopes up. I'm out all day so going to wear a pad just incase

It may just be too early beaut,
Woke up this morning with extremely sore bbs, feeling sick and also had a bit of nookie last night and cramped really bad afterwards, don't know what that's all about. Crazy I felt nothing yesterday

My bbs feel completely normal now and thats usual for me before AF, I get all my pms symptoms about a week before then all goes and AF arrives so looks like thats going to happen, temp dropped this morning too, if it stays low tomorrow I'm almost definitely out!

Determined not to get down about it though! Just dreading being on cd1 again! :(

Fx'd for you Hun. I ovulated 4 days early this month I think but we bd until my actual ovulation date just to cover the fertile period. It's just going so slow this month

I'm also torturing myself, 2nd cycle TTC , used an OPK and had my surge on CD14. I'd dtd the evening before the surge and the afternoon of it and the days after. On CD17 now, usually 29 Day average. Had bloating, very tender breasts and woke in the night to a sharp pain in my LH side which spread to the middle and lasted an hour or so. I'm hoping these are good sign? Anyone got any advice?

Keely I hope Af stays away when are you due? I'm desperate for this to be our month got slight cramping today

If this isn't my month im going to start tracking my temps.. I really don't want to even think about cd1 :(

Fx'd for you Hun. I ovulated 4 days early this month I think but we bd until my actual ovulation date just to cover the fertile period. It's just going so slow this month

I don't track ov me and oh tend to dtd every other day anyway so I have no idea when I ov

I'm also torturing myself, 2nd cycle TTC , used an OPK and had my surge on CD14. I'd dtd the evening before the surge and the afternoon of it and the days after. On CD17 now, usually 29 Day average. Had bloating, very tender breasts and woke in the night to a sharp pain in my LH side which spread to the middle and lasted an hour or so. I'm hoping these are good sign? Anyone got any advice?

symptoms sound good hun when are you leaving it till to test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back