TTW Torture!!!

I'm moody Nikki so I'm with you there girl, got no appetite either and just generally fed up, think the TTW is just horrible, I'm thinking far to much about it at the minute. My first two pregnancys were so easy don't understand why my body wants to play funny buggars this time

Yeah I'm the same fell within 2 months with both my boys and this time nothing :( getting so fed up wish AF would just appear now

Well ttc has officially went to my head , had a dream last night that I had implantation spotting, I was so overjoyed, but back to reality today 5dpo ...

Lol I've had that too! Annoying when you wake up! I'm 8DPO, feeling so tired this morning! Few cramps on and off but other then that feel totally normal!

xx

Yeah was crampy yest but nothing major , all normal today , let's home dreams do come true xx

FX'd! Although I can't shake the feeling that it's not my month this month so preparing myself for BFN's!

xx

Last edited:
cd29 today still no AF. no real symptoms occasional pulling feeling in my belly, feeling a bit nauseous, was light headed last night. wish AF would hurry up

I haven't noticed anything today other then my boobs are sore and sorry if tmi but major constipation! So annoying xx

I've had some pulling pains the last few days like AF on its way, 7dpo today so to early to test
Cervix is high and hard and cm is creamy and thick
I've got sore boobs but I've had that most months so don't really count it has a symptom now.
One odd thing I'm getting which I've never had before is fluttering in the left ear it's a real odd sensation

Suddenly feel so tired - I am trying not to fall asleep on the sofa! It's been warm here today so may just be the weather! xx

Been at the farm all day with my boys feel so tired lol x

It was still can't stop thinking about possibly being pregnant tho :(

It's horrible isn't it, it plays on your mind all day - My gut feeling is telling me it's not to be this month :( all my symptoms seem to have disappeared xx

All mine have as well apart from I'm so irritable but I normally have AF symptoms and I don't have them either! going to wait till Sunday cd32 and do another test I'm never that late

Yeah it's weird you've got no AF symptoms either, I've had mild Period types cramps on and off but nothing out of the ordinary - For some stupid reason I did a test this morning and of course BFN, I'm 9DPO so it's probably too early but feel like its just confirmed my feelings of its not happening this month especially as I feel totally normal ATM :( only thing that looks good is that my temp went back up this morning after yesterday's dip xx

Last edited:
ah that's good news and it's so hard not to test lol cd30 today still no AF yet lol keep expecting to wake up with it!

No AF is a good sign Hun!
This waiting game is driving my mad, cm is really watery today and CP is high soft and closed
My symptoms have kinda disappeared now tho other than cramping and sore boobs but both of those can be from AF
8dpo today so still to early to test

Yeah all my symptoms have disappeared got no signs of AF either. creamy white cm at the moment don't know what that means lol normally Im dry before AF. meant to be out for drinks tonight so going to drive just in case lol. I'm driving myself mad :(

Checked out my CP today too, same as you high, soft-ish not as soft as during O, and closed. Have only check it a few times over this cycle so not sure what it all means! lol Just read this on some site but I'm not sure how accurate it is, I think it must vary from women to women like everything else!

During menstrual bleeding, the cervix is normally low and hard and slightly open to allow the blood to flow out. It feels like the tip of your nose.
After your period stops, the cervix remains low and hard and the opening to the uterus (uterine os) remains closed.
As you approach ovulation, the cervix rises up to the top of the vagina and becomes softer and moister.
At the height of ovulation, the cervix feels more like your lips than your nose and the uterine os is open to allow sperm to enter in. Sometimes the cervix seems to disappear – which just means it has become so soft that it blends in with the vagina walls and rises so high that the finger cannot touch it. This is known as SHOW - soft, high, open and wet. This is your most fertile time and is the optimal time to have sex to achieve pregnancy.
Once ovulation occurs, the cervix drops lower and becomes more firm - once again feeling like the tip of your nose. The opening to the uterus will become tightly closed. This can happen immediately after ovulation or may take several hours to several days.
When pregnancy occurs, the cervix will rise up and become soft, yet the os will remain tightly closed. This occurs at different times for different women – as early as 12 days after ovulation or well after the pregnancy has been confirmed by a home pregnancy test or doctor.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back