cervix high soft and no ewcm???

toscacat

Reaction score
hi
I am confused i have started checking my cervix and have been doing for about a month but although i get lots of watery cm (TMI) when it is high and soft I have a distinct lack of EWMC. Just wondered if anyone knows what this means?

Thanks

I've also not had any visible EWCM but I've read that doesn't mean you don't have any inside of you. I use Sasmar Conceive Plus to help with this problem. I've heard a lot of ladies mention that evening primrose oil can help create EWCM. http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/epo.html. x

Evening primrose oil is amazing, take it from first AF day til Ov. I never used to get EWCM and sometimes when I did it was quite thick (the sperm wldnt be able to swim thru). Now EWCM starts on CD8-9. Its fab!! xx

High soft cervix indicates ( MOST FERTILE ) thats when you need to extreme baby dance :) lol!!
Watery cm is ( fertile mucas ) you get this just before your ewcm .... sometimes you wont see ewcm cause some people produce only a small amount right around the time of there most fertile day. However yrs ago i use to have loads of ewcm & never needed to take any meds or anything but then it vanished & i never seen any for over a year.

I then started to use the ( Evening primrose oil ) & vit E, & both of these help produce ewcm. I swear by them, cause its helped me to have loads each month. I use the 1000mg of epo, you need high amounts to see the benefit. You can take up to 4000mg, so i take 2x 1000mg each month. Lots of water is good too :)

xx

Last edited:
Thanks star - that's really helpful. When you say 2x1000 a month when do you take it or did you mean a day? How much vit e (already take pre conception vits) ?
Thanks

Take the Epo from cd1 till your positive opk ( ovulation day ) then stop. It can cause uterine contractions in the 2ww ... there is reveiws on it does & dont, but i just stop them as soon as ovulated + opk just incase. I take 2x 1000mg per day & 134mg of vit E ( only one of these ) thats 200ius. xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back