TTW Torture!!!

Hi girls, I'm new to this forum. Have been ttc for almost a year. Thought this is my month because still no af at 17dpo...until this morning, when I had some brown slippery discharge. Have been feeling sickly, almost flu-ish, these past few days. This is getting depressing... Do you think I'm out this month? I was so excited when I counted 17dpo.... =(

Hi Jessica! Welcome :)

I think 17DPo would be too late for implantation bleeding so could well be AF? Mine usually start off with Abit of spotting and I have slipper gooey discharge yesterday which I don't usually get! FX'd for you, your not out until AFs here! xxx

I know I'm going to be so upset if I'm not. fed up of feeling sick as well was most of the day yesterday and now again this morning

So I've had no more bleeding since that bit this morning at 7ish... very strange, I'm thinking it might be the B6 I've been taking.. I'm 99.9% sure I'm not preggers, BFN this morning with FMU & I feel normal, no cramps, boobs have stopped hurting so I have no idea!.. I don't usually spot before AF so this is new.. everytime I go to the loo I expect to see 'full flow' ... why do our bodies play these horrible games?

xx

I know it really sucks doesnt it. I tested this morning and bfn so just waiting for af now xx

what dpo are you hun? I'm only 8dpo and tested and got bfn knew it was too early but Im driving myself mad

I'm 11DPO today, my LP is only 10 days so AF was expected.. it is usually light at first but not this light! lol

Still dry downstairs! lol... Cervix seems to have gone even higher, I know it can go up and down throughout the day but I thought it's supposed to be low during AF?.. who knows.

Haven't had any AF cramps just feel ridiculously tired..

I'm sure AF will arrive in full flow tomorrow! Just want it to hurry up so I can have a nice hot bath and a glass of wine :)

xx

don't rule yourself out yet hun! I'm about 8dpo. nausea, sore boobs, tired, back ache and top of my legs hurt, loads of creamy cm, teary all day!

Think AF is finally here now I can move onto the next cycle!

Good luck everyone! xxx

:dust::dust:

aw sorry hun at least your not waiting around anymore. I'm 9dpo today

I just got a really faint line on a tesco test. don't wanna get my hopes up yet tho

Exciting!! FX'd this is your month.

I've yet again had a bit of spotting this morning but thats it, annoying me now wish she'd hurry up!!

xx

I think I'm 4dpo! Or Im 2Dpo Im going crazy already haha! Why Couldn't I just get knocked up after getting drunk like most of the girls in my school! it Would have been a lot easier haha

Haha Lulla Bell I am so with you on your post!

Both parts! The bit about not knowing what dpo and wishing it could be that easy!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back