Feeling very down

Welshhunniexx

Reaction score
My heads all over the place at mo. i run out of opks and managed to get some more yesterday, where it showed my surge was fading so i assume i ovd the weds or thurs, my temp drop on thurs but no ewcm (just watery) and cervix was low and firm.
temp went up on fri and i thought great but then it dropped quite a bit again this morn (sat). my cervix is high and soft but just watery cm and neg opk.
im also feeling sick and have tummy ache.

now i don't know when i ov'd, if i did at all. really feel like crying

Try not to stress hunni. Do u know when u are surpose to ov? I am sure u did ov Hun so try not to worry, sounds more towards weds thurs, don't forget ur not out til witch gets u. I don't use opk's as find it too stressful on when u have to bd Xx

Last edited:
:hugs: hun take day out for yourself and relax with something you enjoy. For me it would be a lovely hot bubble bath with candles and music and maybe a glass of wine. xx

Thank u girls. my temp is still quite low today (35.49) so i honestly think my body geared up to ovulate but didnt. hopefully il ovulate again a bit later.
just wondering, what is more accurate? temping or opks? as iv heared you can get a positive opk but not ovulate, but your temp stays high when u do ovulate. x x

Temping is more accurate.

Your temps are low like mine are, have you ever had your thyroid checked at the docs? But a lot of people naturally have a low temp and conceive without any problems but just check if you have any side effects of a thyroid problem. Do you chart on fertility friend? x

I had an m.o.t a few months back and thyroid, cholestorol, diabetes thing, everything apart from aneamia came back fine.
yep, i do chart on ff and thats whats got me questioning things x x

iv uploaded my chart. its been set to the longest cycle iv had which was 42 days back in april i think x x

Attachments

• chartgraph.jpg
    chartgraph.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 1
Looking at your chart I don't think you have ovulated yet, my advice would be to keep bding every other day and see what the next few temps come out like x

Thank you. its just a pain that i had a pos opk but no other signs. my cm is building back up as well which is a gd sign.

thank you again x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back