TTW Torture!!!

Feeling a bit more positive this morning, temp has finally shot right up, boobs a little tender but no other symptoms - just glad my temps finally up! xx

Last edited:
I checked mine around ovulation but haven't done in the 2WW, I've had a little watery and a little creamy cm but not much! xx

Ooo sounds promising Hun
I've checked my cp this morning and it's so high I can't feel it, My cm is also very watery/creamy xx

my cm is very watery at the moment been feeling like I've got a cold as well and felt really sick yesterday

Me too, felt OK first thing now feeling quite sicky and bloated! (Been feeling the same since O) Wish I didn't have to go to work and could stay at home in my pyjamas!! :)

Last edited:
Think I'm out this month just did another test and still bfn. still no AF but think I would of seen something by now

Oh reallly, how many days late are you? x

Last edited:
I'm not yet I'm due tomorrow but thought at least a faint line would of shown by now. well I say tomorrow that will be 28 days but my periods are irregular so ill see if AF shows by the weekend. my tummy feels really tender today

Oo, you're definitely still in with a chance, You're not out until AF shows!

I've seen a few people not get any sign of a positive until well after their period was due so you never know.

FX'd!!

This wait is defiantly the worst thing! yesterday was convinced I am because of the symptoms and today I'm feeling really down and that I'm not lol I've ordered some FRER because they don't sell them here and they are coming on Saturday so not going to buy anymore tests now until then and see if AF comes lol how is everyone else today?

Ar, Try not to feel down, what will be will be and no amount of worry will change it.. I keep thinking I have good 'symptoms' then they go.. I've just decided to not read into anything and be patient! lol xx

my stomach pains etc have gone now so I'll see what happens by the weekend! just have to moan on here until then when I'm feeling impatient lol

My best friends pregnant at the minute and she didn't show a positive pregnancy test until she was 5 days late!
I've just had headache all day but I think it's a bug, I've had sniffy nose and felt bunged up for a few days

Well I feel back to normal today even my period pains have gone and still no AF so don't know what's going on all it feels like is that I'm getting cystitis :(

Hope it's your month Hun. I've just woken up from an afternoon nap which isn't like me. Really not sure if it's a bug! I'm on this site more than Facebook at the min �� This TTW is crazy.,

It's sending me crazy lol my FRER just came in the post as well so ill be tempted to use them now!

I know even tho I've told myself I'd wait until the weekend incase my cycle is longer this month it's too tempting lol

It's so tempting, it's to early for me I'm only 5-6dpo :( dragging x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back