TTW Torture!!!

It goes so slow doesn't it lol gonna try my hardest not to do one tomorrow as I did one this morning lol but that was a clear blue

Just went to throw my test away from this morning and there is the faintest line in certain light could be evap but got my hopes up now :( going to do a FRER in the morning because I think they are more sensitive than clear blue

First response early response is what I think it stands for lol

Last edited:
Well still bfn :( just wish AF would come now

Aww :( your still in the race Hun until AF comes so stay positive
I've had AF like cramps in the night so also think I may be out although AF isn't due until 14th Aug :(

Just think something would be showing by now. wish I knew either way I've got no cramps anymore. hope AF stays away hun

Oh, I'm sorry Nikki, Are your cycles usually at least 28 days?

I'm feeling sick again this morning, really had to force some breakfast down! This 2WW seems to be dragging so much.

Temp gone even higher too but was up and down last night so may be slightly off!

Not sure if I'm just getting ill :(

xx

my cycles have been 28, 31, 21 so far and this is cycle 4 on cd28 today so it might come in the next few days. periods are irregular since I've been off the pill

How long have you been off the pill? I stopped taking mine about a year ago and just started using protection until we decide to TTC. I never noticed that mine were irregular but I kno it takes some women a while for theirs to return to normal. Have you tried Angus Castus (Vitex) do some googling on it, it's great for regulating cycles xx

I've been off the pill since April I know it's still early fell so quickly with my other 2 children I'm getting impatient and thinking there is something wrong. don't even know if I'm ovulating I have no idea about opk's etc. I will have a look at that thanks hun x

Yeah you definitely need to get some cheap opks and and see when youre definitely ovulating, although even a positive opk doesn't mean you are actually ovulating. Temping will confirm if you are. As you've had two previously I don't see any reason why you wouldn't be though but you never know?

xx

Can you explain temping and what I need to buy to do it? might start that instead of opks

All you need is a Basal body thermometer, I got mine from ebay for £3 or something, the thing with temping is you have to be consistent i.e taking your temp (under the tongue) every morning at approximately the same time as soon as you wake up before doing anything else.. getting up or moving around too much can affect your temp. I use a free phone app called Fertility Friend which seems to be the most common one to use - you can then input all your AF dates and input your temps each morning and it creates a chart for you or you can download a paper copy and do it yourself.

When you ovulate there will be a dip in temp followed by a sharp or progressive rise in temp confirming you've ovulated. My cycles are quite regular so I also use opks during the week I know i'm going to ovulate to back it up but if you're not sure I imagine it would be annoying doing them all the time!

xx

7DPO - Sicky feeling seem's to have gone for now.. not much going on today a apart from the odd cramp here and there.

Hows everyone else feeling?

xx

I'm feeling rubbish. no idea on DPO but I'm on cd28 and no signs of AF appearing so just generally feeling down and very moody and irritable lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back