TTC Weight loss thread :)

Im in for a weekly weigh in thread might give me the kick up the butt i seem to really need x

Hey ladies ! After speaking with Mrs S yesterday I created a group in the 'lounge' section if anyone wants to go on that one xxx

Where is the lounge section Tina?
I'm happy to.move over there as this section is more focused on TTC I think it's a better place to do a thread

I've been signed off work and have to have bloods done so won't be starting my diet till next week at the earliest but need the motivation

Friday weigh in sounds good Leah :)

Xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Just found the thread in the Lounge section so we can all post over there if that's ok??
It seems silly to have 2 threads

xxxxxx

Hey Clover, yea sounds good, sorry I started a new thread, I started it before I knew this one existed!

Hope your feeling better xxxx

Last edited:
Anyone using my fitness pal??
I used it a few years ago, and it helps alot, lost around 2 stone. Pit it back on though lol. Xx

Just found the thread in the Lounge section so we can all post over there if that's ok??
It seems silly to have 2 threads

xxxxxx

Oh, my bad.. posted before I saw this x

Hey PB
We can chat on here too hun

I've used Fitness pal before its really good, counts all the calories for you
With the diet I'm starting I won't need it but I will definitely use it when I come of the Evante VLCD

xxxxxx

AF arrived this morning. I'm gutted :(. Oh well. This was my 8 th cycle. Gutted :(
I'm charging my new iPod and will go for a jog after work. I'm planning to loose 1 stone in 4 weeks. It will be hard but I'm doing it. X

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Apparently I lost 5 lbs in 2 days... maybe it's because I'm big it's just dropping off? Aha.

Charlotte, sorry af came sweetie, hopefully fx next month will be your month :) xx

Well my Evante packs and meals/bars have arrived!! Need to decide whether to start the diet

PB wow 5 lb in 2 days well done lovely :D

I suffer from depression which has got worse since the miscarriage, so got a GP appointment today to see if they can put me back on antidepressants
Do you think I should mention going on this diet?

xxxx

I would Clover. Admittedly I'm biased as I don't like meal replacement diets but on their website it says you must consult your GP before starting the diet if you've suffered from (amongst other things) "Depression of more than a minor degree".

Good luck with your appointment.

I would mention it to your doctor hun. Xx

On day 3 of dieting, and have a massive headache aghh. :(
The first few days of a diet is usually ok, it's days like today I hate, crying because I want nice food/snacks. I'm just hungry, keep thinking about food ; ( I didn't realise how many calories were in thing like bran flakes etc. Having jacket potato with beans and salad tonight, hoping it'll fill mee up!! x

Ok well I need a massive kick up the butt. I can't cant get in the spirit and its really annoying me. I need to do this and i'm just struggling. What helps you ladies with you motivation??x

Motivation for me is so i can have a baby :/ I'm joking my fitness pal. It's keeping me on track with how many calories I'm eating, im finding it hard but I'm holding on!! Lol good luck x

Morning Girlies

well Day 1 of my Evante Diet, the Vanilla shake was really nice this morning, and I'm going to have a Shake or bar for lunch,

need to buy some more herbal teas as the only one I've got is Green Tea, any suggestions?

PB yeah that's my motivation too, to get to a healthy weight so I can conceive and have a healthy pregnancy :)
how are you feeling today hun?

xxxx

Shit, I think I have a cold coming... I haven't had a cold in 2 whole years, as soon as I start dieting bam! Lol. Don't think I'll exercise today, I'll just stick to my calories.
On the plus I lost another 3 lbs :s I didn't realise how fast itd drop off, but it'll soon stop as I lose more i image. Waiting for my collar bones to appear aha (chest and neck always lose it first, dunno why lol)

I like the sound of your diet, but I don't wanna spend any money, as I bought a cross trainer the weekend. A stone a month is that possible? Aha if it it's it's wanna go for its too!! Xx

I went for a walk lunch time 40 min. Usually I sit in the car texting. Had my small container of almonds and Brazil nuts.
I'm thinking to get chicken breasts for my salads tomorrow. Will freeze it and eat it every day x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I love chicken salad but coverd in salad cream yumm. I never remember to get it out the freezer though xD
If anyone wants to add me on my fitness pal pm me :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back