• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**TTC roll call update 2011**

Nurse 26

Reaction score
Hey ladies! have seem many newbies around and alot of other ladies have moved on so thought it would be time to see where everyone is at? i know Louise B was doing the Roll call thread but think shes on a break!

"During Jan/Feb i am on cycle......

CYCLE 1
Tinks77 (off to tri1:wave:)
Wiganlass2010
MrsNumsNums
Maybe_mummy
Ems (off to tri1:wave:)
Spinneygirl
Cazza

CYCLE 2
Mummy2Adam (off to tri1 :wave:)
Tinkerbell3
Mrs N
cosmicgirl
Hopeful_11
Princess81:clover:
Heartbroken
Young Mum 21 x
Ninjakitty
MoggyMac

CYCLE 3
MissJuly10 (off to tri 1:wave:)
Ceris
DW1978 (off to tri 1 :wave:)
Kellyedd08
Dita_parlo
Toni_Win
Tinselcat

CYCLE 4-6
Nurse 26 (off to tri1:dance:)
Vickyxx
Sunnygirl (off to tri 1 :wave:)
LauraAnne
Smokey08
CherryBinky
Eileen25
mrs_wiggles
jomac

CYCLE 7-9
Scotchegg

CYCLE 10-12
Positivity :):clover:
LoopyLouize

CYCLE 13-15
xXxBonnyxXx
Mushy1
Esperanza84

CYCLE 16-18
Traci (off to tri 1 :wave:)
BUGGY82
Ndobins
Kirlou
MrsMc

CYCLE 18+
Kedi376
Starfish
Helven

Last edited:
Could you put me down for cycle 2 please hunny? x x

Done for you my lovely! crazy how its only cycle 3 for you MissJuly! stupid long cycles!

I'm guessing theres going to be quite a few in cycles 1/2, seems like loads of poeple around TTC these days, its great!:dance:

I hope LouiseB is ok, seems like ages since seen her!

Cycle 2 for me now, although really it's almost february rather than January ;) in Jan i'd say I was cycle 1 x

Last edited:
Lol I know. :rolleyes:

Been trying since the end of July/beginning of August and I feel like I've gotten nowhere. :( Learnt soooo much though so that's a bonus I guess! x x

Last edited:
Are we going by cycles or months ?? i know Louise done it by months ?

If its Cycles then I am on 4 and if its months then I am on 9

Hey vicky! had a look back at LouiseB's and she has done it cycles too so was just going to stick to that! but if anyone with long cycles who would rather go by months thats fine too, can just let the individual decide. so would you like to be 4 or 9?

hiya girls well from the pain during sex thread i have come to the conclusion that i am 1dpo.. in cycle 5
i am trying the relaxed approach hence the reason i dont know when im ovulating lol but cycle 6 im opk'ing again if i have a cycle 6...heres hoping i dont!!!!
:gun: :witch: :gun:

:nerner: To the witch linxminx!

Good luck with the dreaded TWW!:roll:

I don't mind where I go, if it's months then it's 6, if it's cycles then it's 3 lol. x x

I think we shall just let the person decide for those who have long cycle ect... if rather go with months thats fine, if cycles then thats fine too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back