TTC madness!!! [Psychic Baby Readings]

Congrats to the girls that predictions came true!! :) None of mine came true, had Suzy and Mary left to go for October, but af arrived yesterday :( pretty gutted and wish I hadn't of been a dick now and wasted money on something so stupid!!! x

I have tried all but Suzy!!! Where do I find her? I am TTC and I saw someone by the name of Sunshine Stork that stood out so I just purchased a reading from her. I am waiting for it. UGH. Hate waiting. I am SO ready to see if what she says matches the rest! :( Have any of you ladies tried her yet?

My Suzy prediction was wrong, she said cycle starting Sept and find out Oct. BFN this morning. No AF but still impossible to find out in October now.

Just Mary left with one more cycle.

My Suzy prediction was wrong too x

How's everyone getting on? There's not been much activity on here recently!! Hope everyone is doing well! I'm telling my mum today about baby twinkle today!! Can't wait!!xxx

Well that is Mary out too, she said I would conceive before the beginning of December. Oh well it was fun to think it might be right!

Sorry snowbee :( I still have one more prediction - Suzy said Feb which at the time I thought...WHAT? thats ages away, I wanna get my bfp before then....And I'm still waiting! Who knows maybe it will be February x

I bloody hope so stace!! Mine were all wrong aaaages ago and I'm STILL waiting for my bfp!!

Hi all just wanted to let u all know I got my BFP on the 13th of this month :)) i had some of the predictions from the people mentioned on here Mary said anywhere from the time i had my prediction but no more than 13weeks and that was right however i had a full reading from a lady called deborah Higgins she's on face book shes a spiritualist i got my reading thru email i just sent her a current pic of myself and she read me she told me she saw me having a baby girl and december kept popping up so she is sure that's when i would conceive and look i have conceived within days of december :) i ovulated earlier than usual too so didn't think it would happen so this to me is the best xmas present ever if anyone wants to get a reading from her i would highly recommend her :) xxx

Hi all just wanted to let u all know I got my BFP on the 13th of this month :)) i had some of the predictions from the people mentioned on here Mary said anywhere from the time i had my prediction but no more than 13weeks and that was right however i had a full reading from a lady called deborah Higgins she's on face book shes a spiritualist i got my reading thru email i just sent her a current pic of myself and she read me she told me she saw me having a baby girl and december kept popping up so she is sure that's when i would conceive and look i have conceived within days of december :) i ovulated earlier than usual too so didn't think it would happen so this to me is the best xmas present ever if anyone wants to get a reading from her i would highly recommend her :) xxx

Just ordered a full reading. Here I go againbb

Fingers crossed she's right for you she asked me to ask two questions one of which i asked would i conceive another child and she told me I would and that it would b a girl and if it wasn't a girl she would gladly post pics of her boobs lol so we will see xxx

Just ordered a full reading. Here I go againbb

Lol, not again! :D

Will be checking in to see what your new one says fx it's more accurate

Michelle x

Last edited:
I RECENTLY RAN ACROSS THIS WICCAN SPELLCASTER THAT I HAD DO A PREGNANCY SPELL FPR ME 3 WEEKS AGO . START FEELING SICK THE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY . BEEN SICK EVER SINCE . FINALLY DECIDED GO TO THE ER . AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW :bump::bump::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: im ,7 Weeks and 5 days .

Congratulations :) What reading did you order? does she do actual baby readings then?? x

My lullaby what is that ment to mean???

I think mylullaby was referring to sugarpop ordering another reading ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back